RustyOats

Would you hang out with Sarah Palin? (Guys Allowed Thread)

In response to the other thread in womens only, yes I've had some drinks and I'm bored!

Are you kiddin' me? I would LOVE to spend some time talking with her. Probably just not for the same reasons most other people would have.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'd rather hang out with Tina Fey. She's much more entertaining. I'm sure she'll have me rolling with laughter with child-rearing jokes. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Absolutely, She would probably be a fun person to hang out with. The media does what it does, but the question was, "hang out" and that in my mind would indicate a little different setting than that of political platforms. I imagine she has a good sense of humor and would probably be a fun person to just "hang out" with.

:)

I'll try hanging with most anyone. Most people are decent in person if you take the time to talk to each other.

In the case of S. Palin, I suspect people that would answer vigorously yes or no are so caught up in partisan politics that they wouldn't even try to see anything past their own pre-conceptions and get exactly what they expect from it. And, this is likely what they get from every relationship they are in.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants