DigitalDave

Irrational fears

I seem to recall a story about you getting something stuck in a bottle once.

Was this it?

:S I'm not sure what's more troubling here; the picture itself of the fact that you had that picture on your computer? :|
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

you can see the dead people coming for you.

Underwater dead people can be terribly pale. Are you sure that you can see them? The splotches blend well with the stones on the bottom too. As long as they move slow, could probably get right up on you before you notice.

And lets not dismiss the ones you cant see laying just under a layer of sediment on the bottom...:o
Muff #5048

...I have spent quite a bit of time swimming, snorkling, fishing and sky jumping into MacGregor Lake.... and have yet to see any Inferie in the day or at night.

That doesn't mean they aren't there.
:o

Pops!!!! Stop it!!!! I love MacGregor lake......I can even wade out to the tops of my knees there....its so crystal clear that you can see the dead people coming for you. (Yes...that is really my reasoning) Don't go ruining that!!!!

Dead people won't "come for you'. Or do anything but lie there. They're dead. They don't come back.
Not even "sometimes".
Except maybe as ghosts, but that's different.

Worms however, are alive.

And cold and slimy and they squrim right towards you.:o
And they eat you after you're dead.>:(

And I can't stand them:$

I gotta put up with them in my compost pile and in the garden, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. I'll use a stick or something to pick them up off the driveway and back into the garden.

I like robins.

They eat worms.:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Underwater dead people can be terribly pale. Are you sure that you can see them?

And lets not dismiss the ones you cant see laying just under a layer of sediment on the bottom...:o

I had totally forgotten about those. Just a light layer of silt and you won't see them even if wading in shallow water.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Underwater dead people can be terribly pale. Are you sure that you can see them?

I had totally forgotten about those. Just a light layer of silt and you won't see them even if wading in shallow water.

Oh HELL NO!!! Not a chance of me getting into a lake that actually has a layer of sediment.......the dead people breed down there. Argh!!!! Baby skeletons!

Is it wrong that the first thing that ran through my mind was "Is that Bolas?" :D:D:D
Then I noticed the tattoo and knew it wasn't him. :|

Open toed shoes should have been a giveaway too. :)
Followeth the bible...
http://fashionista.com/2010/01/no-frumpy-cornells-pi-phi-forbids-american-apparel-leggings-gross-plastic-shizzz/

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh HELL NO!!! Not a chance of me getting into a lake that actually has a layer of sediment.......the dead people breed down there. Argh!!!! Baby skeletons!

If they're getting it on and having babies, they don't have time to grab ya. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If they're getting it on and having babies, they don't have time to grab ya. :)

Unfortunately for the female dead bodies....the males dead bodies have the same problem many of you alive males have.......cumming too quickly......which leaves plenty of time to go around harassing alive people who try to swim in lakes. ;)