DigitalDave

Irrational fears

No such thing as Irrational Fear:)It's a real to the person suffering it.
I don't know that I have any major fears. All mine are circumstance dependent

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There was once a time long ago in the history of England where those who rejected the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church were tortured to death by pouring molten lead into their ears and mouths.

You're not one of those, are you?

Maybe he was in a previous life. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I suffered immensely early on with the very gut-wrenching fear that my leg straps were going to break at opening.

I still sometimes think about it.
:S

Nowadays, my worst fear is that I'm going to do something stupid like get married again.
Probability is juuuuust this side of non-existent but that's what makes it an irrational fear.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Fuck spiders. Seriously.

Yeah, I'm deathly afraid of them. I guess it's an irrational fear because I'm very unlikely to encounter any dangerous ones where I live, but they still totally freak me out.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I can't stand styrofoam! Everything about it grosses me out to no end! THe sound the feel, ick!! I dread buying anything like a new tv because it means I have to get it out of the box surrounded by all that nasty stuff!!! ((Shudder))
"Well behaved women rarely make history" - Marilyn Monroe

Ah c'mon, shroom are fun :)

She doesn't think so when we chase her around Wal-mart with one.:ph34r::D:D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Mine......I am completely scared of swimming in a lake.....(wait for it...)......because of the dead people.

Yep....I can't swim in lakes because the dead people, which there are LOADS of them. They will reach up and grab my legs.

I can swim in rivers and the ocean.....but lakes, I will hyperventilate. Totally and completely irrational.....but I can't get over it.

Trains...i hate em. I dont mind riding one but if I'm not actually on it i dont want to be anywhere near it. My local crew thinks it's hysterical that i have no problem jumping from an undisclosed bridge and landing on the tracks but as soon as a train comes along I cower in fear :P

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I suffered immensely early on with the very gut-wrenching fear that my leg straps were going to break at opening.

Nowadays, my worst fear is that I'm going to do something stupid like get married again.
Probability is juuuuust this side of non-existent but that's what makes it an irrational fear.
:D:D

What about your fear of Gatorade bottles ? :o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

What about your fear of Gatorade bottles ? :o

I did, at one time, have a Power Hitter styled like a Gatorade bottle. DZO never figured it out. I wasn't afraid of it though.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Mine......I am completely scared of swimming in a lake.....(wait for it...)......because of the dead people.

Yep....I can't swim in lakes because the dead people, which there are LOADS of them. They will reach up and grab my legs.

I can swim in rivers and the ocean.....but lakes, I will hyperventilate. Totally and completely irrational.....but I can't get over it.

LOL I'm afraid of the ocean - sharks, giant squid, sea snakes, micro organisms, and tsunami's. Yeah, no better place for me to live than SoCal and marry a man who owns a sail boat! :ph34r::ph34r:

I have no problem with lakes and rivers! LOL :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Grab hold of your risers during opening. As long as you have hold of the risers, you'll be fine. :P

There's a reason your parents didn't want you to watch those horror films as a kid.