Hausse

Places to have sex website

Sorry to disappoint, but there is no such thing as far as I can tell.

On the upside I found it a funny idea and I'm thinking of building one.

Just looking for feedback if anyone else thinks it would be useful and entertaining.

Thinking of making a site where people can add great places to have sex (public bathroom, park bench etc) and share their stories.

Edited to add: LOL I just realized that I would have to obviously include a Classifieds section :)

Sorry to disappoint, but there is no such thing as far as I can tell.

On the upside I found it a funny idea and I'm thinking of building one.

Just looking for feedback if anyone else thinks it would be useful and entertaining.

Thinking of making a site where people can add great places to have sex (public bathroom, park bench etc) and share their stories.

Edited to add: LOL I just realized that I would have to obviously include a Classifieds section :)

Ummm .. have you thought of google for a rather LONG list of such places ....

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&q=places+to+have+sex&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=places+to+have+sex&fp=8e6c6930b7d53e73

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious
'Shell

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&q=places+to+have+sex&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=places+to+have+sex&fp=8e6c6930b7d53e73

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious

I am aware of that, I was thinking more of an interactive map with a forum and a way to share stories not just an article that tells you that the beach might be a good idea...

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious

I am aware of that, I was thinking more of an interactive map with a forum and a way to share stories not just an article that tells you that the beach might be a good idea...

Then you might want to expand on your post and poll and gear it towards that.

:)
Edited to add

You DID ask ..

'Shell

on top of an ATM machine outside of the bar in the parkinglot of the movie theater in tacoma washington. The owners daughter of the days inn in tacoma is a freak!

Lol

These are exactly the stories that would be fun to read.

Would you guys be willing to share your stories and your spots?

Hi Hausse,

I have just finished reading BERLIN THE DOWNFALL 1945 by Antony Beevor. In Hitler's bunker, just after Hitler shot himself, the sex was wild and rampant; they were convinced that the Soviets would simply kill them all.

They were copulating wherever they could; one couple were going at it on the dental chair.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. :P

JerryBaumchen

Hi Hausse,

I have just finished reading BERLIN THE DOWNFALL 1945 by Antony Beevor. In Hitler's bunker, just after Hitler shot himself, the sex was wild and rampant; they were convinced that the Soviets would simply kill them all.

They were copulating wherever they could; one couple were going at it on the dental chair.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. :P

JerryBaumchen

Maybe Twardo can back this up as a primary source? :P

http://www.ijustmadelove.com/

Its already been done :P

Sweet that's pretty close to what I was thinking!

I wanted to focus it much more though on the actual place. That site pretty much just tells you that somebody did it in your town which isn't really all that useful or entertaining.

I was thinking more like the Dropzone list with ratings of the spot etc, the ability to add pics and so on.

Well according to the poll there are at least some people that find the idea entertaining, so I'll give it a shot. Good way to apply my newly learned PHP skills.

Now I'll just have to come up with a good name. Suggestions are encouraged and will be rewarded with Mod rights if so desired :o