The_Don

When you cut a tomato.

No, I usually just dice it down to 1/4" or so and put it in the salad.

Or, for cherry or grape tomatoes, I just eat them whole.:)
I usually put in 6 or 8 cherry tomato plants each year. By August I'm up to my eyeballs in little tomatoes.:)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

See a pattern?

You're a big weirdo? ;)

Just teasin' you, Don! :)
By the way, your one "yes" vote is from me because I hit the wrong button! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It really depends on what I'm doing with the tomatoes. Burgers- keep the seeds. Ratatouille- seeds go to the side. Just to eat- I eat the whole thing.
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Do you remove all the seeds?

I do. Am I alone in this?

thats 2 questions
Which does poll refer to.
Removal of Seed ?
Being a loner in this?

BTW only complete wierdos remove the seeds:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

See a pattern?

You're a big weirdo? ;)

Just teasin' you, Don! :)
By the way, your one "yes" vote is from me because I hit the wrong button! :ph34r:

:D:D I figured it was Don....:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

If you have enough time to remove the seeds from the tomato, why can't you take the time to put the toilet seat DOWN!!!!

I already do that. When are you going to start sliding the driver's seat all the way back after you drive my car.>:(>:( I get a f-ing charlie horse trying to get in my car after women drive it. :P

If you have enough time to remove the seeds from the tomato, why can't you take the time to put the toilet seat DOWN!!!!

I already do that. When are you going to start sliding the driver's seat all the way back after you drive my car.>:(>:( I get a f-ing charlie horse trying to get in my car after women drive it. :P

I'm taller than most ... you'd be fine in my seat selection! ;)

Then again, I drive an SUV .. maybe you should trade in your SmartCar for a ManCar ... :P:P:P

BTW, love you JM ... :)
'Shell

My great Grandmother was born in the 1890's (we think, may be earlier), came over from the old world (Italy) around the turn of the century, died in 1965. If anyone knows about recipes using tomatoes, she did. I do remember occasionally straining tomatoes to remove the seeds & skins, but this was pretty rare & of course depended on the recipe.

Today we don't make anything that requires seed removal, so the tool is buried (yes, there is a strainer/pan with a rotating flat that presses whatever to the strainer that is the bottom of the pan). Besides tomato seeds are good roughage, & one can never get enough! :S

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Yes.... But only if I'm tossing them into a salad...
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!