bigway

Survivor- RUSSELL

How fucking funny is this guy!! LMFAO!!!!

Hilarious. He sits there in the middle of the night on the first night and empties all the canteens full of water. He says "I plan on making this place as miserable as possible for everyone"
Then he takes someones sock and burns it in the fire.
Fuck this guy is hilarious!!!

Fuck, this guy is too good.

For some reason he makes me think of Andy_Copland.

Then he tells us he is really a multi millionaire in houston who own a oil company. Though he tells everyone he is a Katrina victim who lost his dog that he never had for nine years.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

And then his team lost the next challenge and someone was voted out. Could they have been dehydrated? :S Maybe he needs to think about this evil plan a little more, he could be the one to go next!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ah, who cares how long he lasts. It is nice to have someone there being honest about all he is trying to do is make it as miserable as possible. I hope he does not give up. I never saw the ending, it cut out on me :(

He should hide the flint and the machete

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The other view: Sabotaging your own team is the worst thing you can do. As soon as he's caught in the act, he'll be voted out. Furthermore, the guy went way overboard in negatively interpreting the one chick's comment about being "worried about him", and then way over-reacted in response: "She threatened me", and "She's coming after me". He's a nut, and he deserves to be voted out.

The other view: Sabotaging your own team is the worst thing you can do. As soon as he's caught in the act, he'll be voted out. Furthermore, the guy went way overboard in negatively interpreting the one chick's comment about being "worried about him", and then way over-reacted in response: "She threatened me", and "She's coming after me". He's a nut, and he deserves to be voted out.

Voted out? I don't think so. I think that when the team finds out what he's been doing, and I really hope they do, Probst will be saying, "What happened to the short fat guy. We can't find him." And his teamates will say, "I don't know, Who cares?"
The female police officer seemed to right on with her gut feeling. Being voted off is just not adequate for the level of assholeness this guy has. How could he be totally humiliated and shown to be the complete jerk that he is? This cretin is way worse than the lawyers in the game. :)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

IMO I don't think he's going to last very long. He does add some added entertainment value to the show. That its been lacking for a couple of year.

Hell, he could go all the way! :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

:o

>:(>:(>:(

My DVR did not record it. I had no idea the next season started this week. I do not watch a lot of TV, but my DVR is still set to record Survivor because I still love it...:$:P

I am pissed.

Is there a way to watch previous episodes online? I did a quick search on the Survivor: Samoa website and did not see anything, but hoping they give it a few days...???
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Just saw it online... Russell is quite the entertaining asshole! :D

I really dont think he's that smart tho.. He has a loose 1 one alliance with his 4 "dumb girls" and as soon as there's a bit of an issue, he gets one of them voted off... He wont last long IMO... But I'd love for him to stay a few weeks to make it entertaining! lol

Remster

Yeah he is not smart enough to be the asshole he has the potential to be.

Shame really as he the right person with his way of thinking could actually win it and nobody on the island would know the truth until they watched it on tv. Now if he has the skills to do that it would make great tv.

I am willing to bet during his audtion process he was telling the directors that he would be like this and thats what got him on.

If he lasts till they are really starving and then finally win a food reward, i would love to see him throw the food away. :D:D:ph34r:

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

This guy is a genius.
The hidden immunity idol, finding it in front of the whole camp and nobody noticed, no clues, nothing. Genius.

Loving that line where Ben is going on about that hairstylist and then pauses and says 'prostitute'. Hillarious.
They got a great cast of muppets together this season.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I too believe he will be gone within the next few eliminations, if he was a bit smarter and did not approach so many people he would have been alot better.
I do think he might be clicking on to he talked to too many people and they will try to flush that immunity idol out. You know the best thing about it though..... He actually found the OTHER tribes immunity idol. Now if he gets smart he will organize to be the one 'sent' to the other tribes camp on their next loss and will find his own teams immunity idol as well.

The guy is brilliant, I hope he starts fucking with people a bit more though. Preview next week shows that he might have pissed that yale dude off a bit.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

This is so funnny.

At the start he takes the tall guy to the water and makes him sit in the water just so his body can soak up some more water.

Loving it. They knew what they were doing when they cast him.

Really wish they could have cast some sort of 'lady', like a real posh high society lady.

mad props to all of them though 6 days of non stop rain with no shelter. cant be easy. so happy they choose the blankets instead of the tarp.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I think that was the biggest blindside ever tonight.

I really wish the immunity idol was not played. He looks to be in alot of trouble tonight. I do though have faith he will find his way out of it, probably by winning immunity. They would not make the entire preview for next week about him if it was a given he would be voted out. No Way.

If they do not vote him out, I think getting this much attention towards him will mean he has just lost all hope of winning the game.

Really enjoyed that episode. Biggest Blindside to date, loved how Eric was talking all that smack and then Rus says, he will just have to wait and see what we have in us and then knocks the fucker out.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You have to give it to Russell!

For such a rough-around-the-edges kinda guy, he has managed to do very well. And yes, great blindside!

I am still surprised that no one had caught a wiff of his skeeming before now. I am sure they edit the footage to show him in the most conniving way possible, but still!

The guys _really_ need to start worrying about the girls alliance. You cant trust these creatures! :ph34r: (and yes, that what my wife says too! lol).

Remster

The guy is the dodgiest person alive. He looks it, sounds it and probably smells it.

I think the other team were losing on such a regular basis and missing out on all the rewards that they were just too far down on their luck to even think about Russ.
I think he also hid it very well by being the strongest person in the challenges always giving it 100%.

He will find a way out of this hole. H is going to be put to the test and he will muster all the slime on the island to get through.

I am starting to think Shambo might win this one. I can picture her at the reunion in the top three.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I think that was the biggest blindside ever tonight.

I tend to naturally "outgrow" things and figured this was my last season of Survivor. Last season was fairly boring and this season has been even more so. I have been fast-forwarding the majority of each episode...

This episode (11/5) renewed my affinity for this game. B| I LOVED it. I have not been a big fan of Russell's, but I loved his reference to Babe Ruth. It seemed ironically humble* of him and extremely self-aware.

I do not think he was "dumb" for playing the idol as is referenced in the preview for next week's episode.

*The irony being Babe Ruth_is_a great so it is just like Russell to compare himself, but his point was more about Ruth's record strike-outs.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.