bigway

Survivor- RUSSELL

I was surprised he didn't win, just because he seemed to have everyone under his thumb the whole season. This season really was all about him and it was certainly good entertainment. I guess it just shows that people don't like to be treated poorly. That said, it really didn't seem like Natalie should have won either.

I'm looking forward to next season's villans vs. heros...should be good! I bet Russell will be back on there!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm looking forward to next season's villans vs. heros...should be good! I bet Russell will be back on there!

They started filming just days after the Samoa series ended and apparently at the same location just because the crew was already set up. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked him on the spot and he just walked straight back to camp and started looking for the immunity idol.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I'm looking forward to next season's villans vs. heros

I was not planning on watching this season, and said--just before the preview of Heroes vs. Villians--I was done with Survivor. The game has become boring to me from a psychological appeal which is the only reason I was ever in to it. But, I am mildly interested now after learning how the next season will be divided and to see who they bring back to fill each category.

W/r/t to who won this season: I did not care if it was Natalie or Russell. Seems the consensus here disagrees with Natalie, but I am fine with it and was leaning her way toward the end--don't care to explain/not worth the energy to sway opinion on the logistics of the game.

The one thing I can say about Russell is he made the season interesting. I did not like him in the beginning and am still no fan, but do not dislike him either. In life I tend to value those who entertain me more than yawners like Mick. Thank God Mick did not get a vote. He did not even so much as ride a coattail; he just drifted like a limp piece of wood down the Russell stream. Mick never said or did anything remotely entertaining, much less strategic. He might pay his bills on time and help a patient here and there in real life, but he does nothing to stimulate me. If it were not for Russell, I would have quit watching after the first-or-so episode--I will give him that. :)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I didn't. russell should have won the million. he DID out wit out play and out last. the chick got a sympathy/ i hate russell vote.

He might have outwitted and out played, but he was short sighted when it came to the jury and that's why he lost. He should have known he would not win. Ultimately, she really did outplay him in the end. She didn't make any excuses for riding his coattails to the finals and didn't deny that she played a part in all the manipulation and backstabbing. I think that's why she won.

Hate that guy.

But, I did like this!

http://www.playersbehavingbadly.com/Video/Danny_vs_Johnnie_Award_Show_Brawl.html

yeah johnny fucked up when pissed off danny. that looked stupid AND painful on his part:S
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

What bullshit.

And fuck those dickheads who think it is ok to put it in their status update on facebook. Hope someone spoils something for them in the near future.

I cant believe how she won. She didnt even play the game. Was last in verything

I know I'm an asshole.....sorry dude....but let me get this straight, it's OK to post it on dizzy.com, but not facebook......right? Just trying to get the rules down.

Mark Klingelhoefer

What bullshit.

And fuck those dickheads who think it is ok to put it in their status update on facebook. Hope someone spoils something for them in the near future.

I cant believe how she won. She didnt even play the game. Was last in verything

I know I'm an asshole.....sorry dude....but let me get this straight, it's OK to post it on dizzy.com, but not facebook......right? Just trying to get the rules down.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Mark: you need to open this thread to see what's in it. On FB, as soon as you log on, you see people's updates.
Remster