bigway

Survivor- RUSSELL

I think Russel is a genius. Now he needs to make a deal with someone that whoever he takes to the final three will split the money with him.

See them chasing him around in the preview while he looks for another idol. That stupid bitch Laura is too stupid to find it herself.

Damn she does not know how lucky she was winning that immunity by the inch that she won the bag over russel.

I dont hope she gets voted out cause she will manipulate the jury, i hope she gets rushed by a wild boar and drowns in a puddle created by russell's footprint.

Brilliant season,I will turn it off the day russ gets voted out as he is the only thing keeping me watching it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

How does the jury work in survivor? This is my first season of watching.

Starting with last week, everyone that gets voted off is in the jury. Then they sit in on every tribal council until the final 2. Once the final 2 comes then the jury votes who they want to win. I think one season had them vote from the final 3 people.

I wasn't clear on this - did his other camp mates know that he had found the new immunity idol, again?

That was great how they were following him around hoping he would lead them to it, knowing how good he is at sniffing it out. So he ran off real fast through the woods, and they couldn't keep up, and lost him. Then he doubled back, and sure enough he found the idol on his own. Ha!

I wasn't clear on this - did his other camp mates know that he had found the new immunity idol, again?

That was great how they were following him around hoping he would lead them to it, knowing how good he is at sniffing it out. So he ran off real fast through the woods, and they couldn't keep up, and lost him. Then he doubled back, and sure enough he found the idol on his own. Ha!

It was great! I hope he wins the whole thing.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

I think Russell is the best surivor game player they have ever had.
His instincts are awesome, he plays hard and he sniffs out the rats.

He is very good at this.

Final two will be Russ and Shambo.

I really enjoyed this episode.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm thinkng Russ and Shambo too. But then again he is going to start his shenanigans again next week so they may blind side him. He may not win against Shambo anyway, she has played a good game as well. That and if it comes out that he is a millionaire. He hasn't got it won yet but it is fun to watch. I got the impression he told noone about the idol this time.

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Seriously, Who the fuck finds three idols the first time they set out to look for them without a clue.

This guy deserves the win. ther is nobody else who has ever playe the game of survivor this strong before, ecept maybe that GI Joe guy who went about winning all the challenges.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Seriously, Who the fuck finds three idols the first time they set out to look for them without a clue.

But he did have clues, from the iPhone they were loaned during their challenge meal. It had a close-up photo of part of a big rock, and a message about a "rolling stone gathers no moss". So he simply went about looking for rocks big enough to hide an idol underneath.

And even before those clues, he went out looking in trees, and underneath things. He didn't just sit around in camp and do nothing, like everyone else. He took the initiative to actually go look, even without clues. He's motivated, instead of lazy. That's a good quality.

I just got caught up with the last three episodes. I only started watching it at the beginning because I thought this guy was such a sleeze-ball. Now I'm rooting for him. If he gets axed then the show is over.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I didn't. russell should have won the million. he DID out wit out play and out last. the chick got a sympathy/ i hate russell vote.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I didn't. russell should have won the million. he DID out wit out play and out last. the chick got a sympathy/ i hate russell vote.

Well, I guess I missed the finale. Didn't realize it was happening.

Well, Russell's mistake was getting rid of Shambo. If he were sitting next to her then all her previous teammates would've voted against her. His other mistake was lettting people know that he already had a lot of money. While he did F-over just about everyone, he played the best game of anyone ever [Kanye voice] "OF ALL TIME". They would have respected that and given it to him over the tag-alongs.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Russell played the best game ever on Survivor! Technically he should have won but there were too many bitter people on the jury that were pissed he got them out.

I'm glad Natalie got the $$$ but Russell should be titled "the winner".
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

What bullshit.

And fuck those dickheads who think it is ok to put it in their status update on facebook. Hope someone spoils something for them in the near future.

I cant believe how she won. She didnt even play the game. Was last in verything

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

What bullshit.

And fuck those dickheads who think it is ok to put it in their status update on facebook. Hope someone spoils something for them in the near future.

lol that happened to me too. 7:41 Pacific time and I found out that Russell didn't win. Lamee.

What bullshit.

You know what, thats difference to watching the game, and playing it.

We're spectators. While Russell was by far the most scheming, and strategic player this year, he lied to a whole bunch of people, and was just plain nasty to others. While its easier for us to look at that with some distance, the jury are the people who were lied and mislead, and insulted by him. That;s why he didn't get their votes.

I gotta admit, I was really surprised he didn't win too!
Remster