stitch

Did Turtle get a mail order bride ?

I texted him a week ago, said he was busy workin', probably just covering up for that mail order bride shoe. :P

FIFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e28lVDLhcGQ (has been posted before but it still might be "valid) :D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I texted him a week ago, said he was busy workin', probably just covering up for that mail order bride. :P

BUSY, yeah, he's so busy he wouldn't even take a DD from us last weekend... I told him he better be getting laid not to answer my call! ;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

He better send that broken one back![:/]

Broken one back
Broken Back
Broke back
Brokeback!! You may have stumbled on what's kept him so busy lately-he's out expanding his social horizons.

(subject changed for accuracy)

I haven't seen you in a while either..... Twardo always said there was something "off" about you....:|
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Last I heard was that he was trying to return it....it didn't come with the optional "OFF" button.

"Off" button? I figured his gal would just be "inflate/deflate.";)

He's busy trying to figure out how to use the patch kit.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Twardo always said there was something "off" about you

It's not my center of gravity, that's for sure-probably talking about the people I chose to hang out with at airshows. PsychoBob and the ATC guys at Sun-N-Fun, Twardo, Ralffers, and the Liberty Team at Oshkosh. I have to lie and tell my mom that I'm going to whorehouses and biker bars so she won't worry so much
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Wow - what a vacation I had in South Carolina!

Thanks for letting me use the facilities at your place - Oh - She said that you should take on a little more road time so that I can come visit again. :)

I wonder if she knows she is mail-order . . .:ph34r:

I do have to say, she can really prepare some fantastic meals.

Thanks again.

Sorry - we were so busy we forgot all about the yard work.[:/]

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

we forgot all about the yard work

It's only fair, I guess. She said you didn't finish ANYTHING you started last week

That's just what she is telling you because we all know how "thenthative" you are about it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I texted him a week ago, said he was busy workin', probably just covering up for that mail order bride shoe. :P

FIFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e28lVDLhcGQ (has been posted before but it still might be "valid) :D

DUUUUUUUDE come on.. most guys need a little....music ...get a little rhythm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvaNX2BQc9o

FIFY

DUUUUUUUDE come on.. most guys need a little....music ...get a little rhythm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvaNX2BQc9o

What can i say? I was drunk again. Like YOU never did the wrong appliance before - WHATEVER!