warpedskydiver

Question for Boiler Experts About Slaving Zone Controls Together

http://www.white-rodgers.com/wrdhom/common/ptech/hydronic/info_list_zone.htm#1311-102

I have two zones which must be slaved together, they were originally set up that way.

I have one set up perfectly and it is connected to it's own thermostat.

I have the other set up to the thermostat, but need to know how to connect the zone controls, i.e. which connection points from one to the other.

I don't know jack shit about boilers but have zoned many central ht/ac systems. Why would you want two separate zones slaved together? On most zone motors (instead of valves) you can run from the stat to term. 1 on one motor and from there to term. 1 on the second motor and have them work together that way. Same with terminals 2 and 3 etc. Most of them can only run about three motors/valves in series without any problems. Is this what you mean? Of course by doing this, you don't need two thermostats, only one.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Are you using the 3 wire valves?

On the installation instructions on the link provided, which way is the single valve wired that is "set up perfectly"? Transformer and thermostat only, or a controller too???

There are many ways to initially wire the setup, so before it can be answered, need to know what you got....