skybytch

The way we were...

What happened to Keith? The nicest guy!

He's the only one that had the title "homo" under his screenname. :D

Wonder whatever happened to him? That said, some people just don't stick to the forums forever.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

'Cakes got married to a non-jumper had a kid if you can believe that one. :ph34r:

I never did a mug shot from back in the day.

PT's legacy lives on even though he's not a poster on here anymore and most the people posting their weekend number don't have a clue as to their origin. I still have the shirt Freaksis made for me. :)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

It's one of the few ways this forum is like a real DZ in that people come and go so much over the years.

What happened to PeacefulJeffery? Remember that big shitstorm about him wanting to kill the power company guys? Everyone was bagging on him for not living up to his name . . .

NickD :)

It's one of the few ways this forum is like a real DZ in that people come and go so much over the years.

What happened to PeacefulJeffery? Remember that big shitstorm about him wanting to kill the power company guys? Everyone was bagging on him for not living up to his name . . .

NickD :)

Man he was the angriest MoFo on here:D:D:D:D and never wore shoes apparently
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Anyone ever know what happened to the banner that was passed around a lot of the early boogies?

Be nice to have it down at the Fitzgerald boogie next month. Have you seen the list of dz.commers attending?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Has Viking surfaced recently?

I was chatting with him about a week ago, he's doing fine and working had taking internal pics:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Anyone ever know what happened to the banner that was passed around a lot of the early boogies?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be nice to have it down at the Fitzgerald boogie next month. Have you seen the list of dz.commers attending?

I don't have the one you're talking about, i believe betsy barnhouse might know where that one is. But i do have the tent banner from Rantoul '03 somewhere in my storage shed. It's in the pic attached. I can attempt to find it if ya'll are interested in that one.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!