The_Don

Don't fuck with old people!

The comment right before the fight said by "pinky" was, "I see tough guys like you and I slap the shit outta 'em".

The internet has now named the girl in purple tights "Amber Lamps". Oh the internet.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

And there's another Youtube vid of him (somewhere) getting Tasered by the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiALMqivl-g

Wow, he even did the thumb to the nose taunt! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was at work and we were called to the DMV for a 5150 (psychiatric patient) and the police were all ready on scene. It was an older man, probably about 70, and he wasn't being dangerous as much as just cranky and uncooperative.

I spoke with him very calmly (using my best first jump student voice) and almost had him talked into letting us load him up on our gurney. But one of the cops thought it was all taking too long, told me to move away, and ordered the guy to let us take him. When he didn't comply right away the cop pulled his taser and dropped him like a bag of potatoes.

I have to watch what I say to these cops as I work around them a lot, but I told him later I thought that was a bit much. And all he said to me was, "Walk a mile in my shoes."

I wasn't convinced, but let it go. I do see the real assholes they deal with all the time. And I also see they often automatically treat everyone like an asshole.

But I'm sure when I hit 70 I'll be cranky and uncooperative too, so my tasering is coming . . . ;)

NickD :)

There's a good video out there of some young punk trying to rob an old man in a grocery store. What the young punk didn't know is that the 70ish year old guy was an ex-Golden Gloves champion. Don't have the link to the video handy...but it's classic. ;)

And also the retired elderly marine, though I forgot the situation, like a robbery in a fast food restaurant where he shot a robber nearly point blank?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That guy seems to have serious problems. Many parts of that interview are clearly false. The black guy didnt get knocked out, especially for 22 minutes.

Also, supposedly the fight starts over borrowing shoes for his moms funeral, then he says 2 days after the fight his mom dies.

Thank you Youtube for allowing 2 retards to captivate America.:D

BASE 1384

That young guy seemed to totally ignore the fact that the old guy was bigger, heavier, had a longer reach, and seemed to be in pretty good shape. :D I saw the old guy get up and move to the front, but he still didn't shut up. Kudos for sticking up for himself, but the fight still could have been avoided by ignoring the other guy, I think. Not sure what started it all, but I think someone was playing the race card.:S[:/]

I tend too agree, but i think if i was the young guy when i saw the size difference i would have swallowed my pride and zipped it and would not have followed the old, grey haired or not he looked a bit like Hulk Hogan!! Now im showing my age :D