skydiver30960

Leonardo Dicaprio had a double mal?

"What you risk just to have thrills when you're in your twenties is absurd. It's all part of that process of doing things that are daring to be accepted by your peers -- and it's absolutely insane. You can enter a never-ending vapid hole trying to catch the next exciting moment without ever stopping to appreciate it. It can be a never-ending process of chasing something that isn't there. I know it's a clich [sic], but I'm happy to be alive. I went skydiving and my chutes didn't open. Two of them."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/10-things-you-don-t-know-about-leo-dicaprio/372?nc

Really? Two of his chutes didn't open? How many was he wearing, then?

Who has the skinny on this? Is this just old news I never heard? I'm sure somebody on the West Coast knows the details. Reserve line over? Stuck slider on the reserve? Total BS ranting of a movie star who hasn't done anything productive lately and is in risk of slipping into obscurity?

I must confess: A part of me (one that honestly gets smaller and smaller every year) does get a little buzz out of the fact that I am involved in an activity that seems so EXTREME to the rest of the world. BUT, as I age in both overall years and skydiving years, I find myself increasingly pissed off by people (in general) and celebrities (specifically) who did one tandem ten years ago and feel the need to continually bring it up and make our sport dumber by association.

Elvisio "c'mon, spill the beans" Rodriguez

"What you risk just to have thrills when you're in your twenties is absurd. It's all part of that process of doing things that are daring to be accepted by your peers -- and it's absolutely insane. You can enter a never-ending vapid hole trying to catch the next exciting moment without ever stopping to appreciate it. It can be a never-ending process of chasing something that isn't there. I know it's a clich [sic], but I'm happy to be alive. I went skydiving and my chutes didn't open. Two of them."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/10-things-you-don-t-know-about-leo-dicaprio/372?nc

Really? Two of his chutes didn't open? How many was he wearing, then?

Elvisio "c'mon, spill the beans" Rodriguez

I am sure he considered it a double malfunction... the main cutaway.... and the shit stains in his tightie whities.....:ph34r:

What a load of crap, too bad people eat that up.[:/]

Only people who are bored with their own little sad lives.;):D

Isn't that the same site that had the crap about "banzia skydiving"?:S
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo