mrken

Desperate acts for lift tickets

Hey,

So I just finished squeezing my damn fist for an hour while slamming gatorade. One plasma donation earned me enough for two lift tickets :ph34r:. Got me wondering what else all of you have done to earn those precious tickets that may be whacky/sad? :P

I've heard of someone somewhat recently (within the last year or so) giving blowjobs and fucking dudes to get their tandems covered.

:|:|:|:|:|

Guys swear it was true but there was never any confirmation of said transactions. :|

Confirmed:ph34r:
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

I've heard of someone somewhat recently (within the last year or so) giving blowjobs and fucking dudes to get their tandems covered.

:|:|:|:|:|

Guys swear it was true but there was never any confirmation of said transactions. :|

Unless she was really hot, that makes no sense, a hooker is cheaper!

Im donating plasma to get money for my AFF, in which case, i finally have enough. Ive got the track marks to prove it. I hear you can sell a testicle in indiana for $60k. hmmm :S

fuck that dude! you need those! sell something useless, like your liver. those things are totally overrated. B|
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

:D:D

One wife's Range Rover donated to a drunken skydiver for Pond Tests. Hubby gets free AFF.

Naked pond swimming races - in the winter. Winner got free AFF jumps.

TV, stereo, PlayStation, miscellaneous services traded for AFF jumps.

The sex-for-jumps thing is quite common. Just like sex-for-drugs in the 70s. Oh, wait...sex-for-drugs is still quite common, I hear.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Going to work for eight hours every dam day.

8 hrs?? Shit, you got it easy. I get stuck in the back of the whambulance for at least 12 hrs a day.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.