SpeedRacer

California sez you gotta quit fuckin' swearing, assholes!

i would trade not cursing to be able to smoke pot any day.

Come to Denver! You can do both. In fact, there are now more medical marijuana dispensaries in Denver than there are Starbuck's franchises. There are cafes here that sell brownies, hash lollipops, and all sorts of other goodies.

By comparison, it seems that California's usage laws are quite strict.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Come to Denver! You can do both. In fact, there are now more medical marijuana dispensaries in Denver than there are Starbuck's franchises. There are cafes here that sell brownies, hash lollipops, and all sorts of other goodies.

If it weren't for the spectre of piss-tests in the workplace, more people just might take you up on that .... [:/]

What a waste of fucking time haven't those cunts got better things to do with their (actually- YOUR) fucking time? - Arseholes!

"After one former lawmaker used the word "hell" in 2007, senators took time out from a busy day of voting to debate whether it was appropriate to use the word on the floor. Lawmakers eventually agreed to disagree."

:D:D:D
Politicians...gotta love 'em. Bless their little hearts.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What a waste of fucking time haven't those cunts got better things to do with their (actually- YOUR) fucking time? - Arseholes!

"After one former lawmaker used the word "hell" in 2007, senators took time out from a busy day of voting to debate whether it was appropriate to use the word on the floor. Lawmakers eventually agreed to disagree."

:D:D:D
Politicians...gotta love 'em. Bless their little hearts.

I wonder what that government time cost in the way of dollars? They should be forced to collectively reimburse the taxpayers for that waste.

very interesting. denver is too cold for me, its lovely in the summer but winter not so much. i live in georgia and bitch about how cold it gets here.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

If it weren't for the spectre of piss-tests in the workplace, more people just might take you up on that ....

Considering that it's "medically necessary" and prescribed by a doctor, I think we're going to see some interesting lawsuits in the near future regarding this issue.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

If it weren't for the spectre of piss-tests in the workplace, more people just might take you up on that ....

Considering that it's "medically necessary" and prescribed by a doctor, I think we're going to see some interesting lawsuits in the near future regarding this issue.

I think we might be mixing two separate discussions here: casual vs. medically necessary use.

Elvisio "unmuddying the waters" Rodriguez

I think we might be mixing two separate discussions here: casual vs. medically necessary use.

Elvisio "unmuddying the waters" Rodriguez

we should let the doctors figure that out.:D
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."