Skyberta

Norwegian chiqitas need your help

We are three young skydive chiqitas in a moviecompetition and we are in desperate need for votes. Right now we are leading but a couple of the others are catching up. The deadline is 1st march 2010.

Aerosouls is our team name. and you will find us in one of the two groups of pages, 1-15 or 16-28. STEM means vote under the thumbs up sign. Double or triple votes from different computers are fine too. ;)

The video represent our way of living the dream
Basejumping, swooping mountains, kiting etc etc

Im really sorry if Im offending you guys by this spamming. And if I do, I apologize for that!

www.onecall.no/wintercamp and vote for Aerosouls!

Yours sincerly Marte

Hi warpedskydiver
So glad you liked the movie! I think the movie represents some of the lovely nature scenarios in Norway in a youthfull way.

I was really scared of putting the link in one of the main forums due spamming rules etc. I didnt wanna offend anybody. But of course, if we can get help from all the guys as well that would be awsome!

So if you can put this in a more "effectfull" forum .
Please do so !
That would be jolly good :)

We always wear bikinis in the Us and A. Here in eskimo land it is really cold! And we wear polar jackets!

Your sincerly

Marte

The rules are the same for all of the forums. As long as you're asking for votes and not money, you're good. I'll move this to Bonfire for you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Damsels but not in distres I can clearly see.
You have my vote. I could not see any other skydivers in the other clips.
Heia , heia graut på skjeia jenter.
Jeg ønsker dere lykke til.
Hvor hopper dere? Jeg startet i NTHFSK(idag NTNUFSK)Trondhjem før noen av dere var født.1974
Olaf
POPS # 10971

Man Small, Why Fall?
Skies Call. Thats All.

Hei Olaf
I`ll keep it in english since we are inn an enlish spoken forum.
I`m glad you liked the video. All three of us i currently skydiving mostly at Voss and in Østre Æra ( its called at Voss, they are realy stubborn about it). Marte is jumping for Nimbus FSK (rygge), Ingjerd is jumping for Voss and Julie is a OFSK member.

During the night here in inorway we got over 50 votes from this forum.
We are totally greatfull! Thanks guys and girls.

If you have more ip`s to vote from, youre allowed to vote more than once ;)

HAve a awsome day and thanks once again

Your Sincerly

Marte

And now you got one more from my ip at work..LOL
Rygge? hmm one of my friends from Trondhjem used to go to Rygge. Torolf Paulshus.
If you ever come to Minnesota and need connections here shoot me a mail.
Olaf
P.S. Jumping between april and end october
POPS # 10971

Man Small, Why Fall?
Skies Call. Thats All.

We were off pisti skiing in Uvdal, Norway. With powder way up too the knees. Then we came across a enormous filed with a perfect angle. When we are talking , all stoked, together in the bottom. We suddenly see a whole bunch of them. That was a strange moment! hehe

Im speachless about what you guys have done regarding the votes. We se the votes are just coming inn. And I think there is with alot of help from here. Thanks!

Regarding, more clips with females in the bed. I will recomend you start searching on different german pages B|