f1racer696

Am i retarded??

I believe that only Sarah Palin is permitted to judge your retardation level.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

"My Profile" ... "Edit Picture"

about 10 seconds after i posted this thread i realized i wasnt gonna actually get an answer. so thank you. haha

to everyone else. your all probably just as retarded as i am, in your own special ways :P

oh dude DUde DUDE BRO DUDE. omg DUDE! ummmmm. i forgot....

Dudeist Skydiver #61

about 10 seconds after i posted this thread i realized i wasnt gonna actually get an answer. so thank you. haha

to everyone else. your all probably just as retarded as i am, in your own special ways :P

So you figured it out almost an hour ago, but still no profile pic? Yep your retarded!:P
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

So you figured it out almost an hour ago, but still no profile pic? Yep your retarded!:P

hahaha, im at work so i dont have any pics to upload at the moment. ill do it when i get home and let you know so you can continue to make fun of me for other reasons. sound good? :D

Dudeist Skydiver #61

hahaha, im at work so i dont have any pics to upload at the moment. ill do it when i get home and let you know so you can continue to make fun of me for other reasons. sound good? :D

Cool. I prefer not to call retarded people retarded more then once or twice. If I do it starts to make me look like an ass!:ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

if you would like you can call me mentally handicapped. if it makes you feel better

Cool. I prefer not to call retarded people retarded more then once or twice. If I do it starts to make me look like an ass!:ph34r::ph34r:

Dudeist Skydiver #61

DUDE, that's not what makes you look like an arse:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're probably just like the rest of us,
some things you excell at and others not so much.

you mean like spelling:D:D
Yeah i excell at that tooo:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're welcome!!! ... Where is that shah fucker? He must see that some people really do say "thanks, your're welcome." .... Fucker must be sniffing bath soaps and trying to pick a good one to give to his next victim (co-worker).
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

You're probably just like the rest of us,
some things you excell at and others not so much.

you mean like spelling:D:D
Yeah i excell at that tooo:ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah ... You're one to talk.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs