stitch

Washington weather report

It's raining in Marysville. :S

PLUS who the hell let you into the state in the first place.... christ almighty... there goes the neighborhood..

PLUS.. why worry about the rain..... unless you think its going to melt your candy ass:ph34r:

45F and a little cloudy here on the East side. 70% chance of precip tomorrow. Been pretty warm this winter. Thankfully we've had little snow.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

45F and a little cloudy here on the East side. 70% chance of precip tomorrow. Been pretty warm this winter. Thankfully we've had little snow.

I like the snow.... as long as I can take the 45 minute drive to Stevens Pass where there is 10 ft of the stuff or more...Last year I had 2 and a half foot here.. at my house... eeeesh.. that got old.. I had to drive my 4x4 for two weeks;)

I like the snow.... as long as I can take the 45 minute drive to Stevens Pass where there is 10 ft of the stuff or more...Last year I had 2 and a half foot here.. at my house... eeeesh.. that got old.. I had to drive my 4x4 for two weeks;)

Are you shitting me..that was friggin GREAT:ph34r::ph34r: We had a bool there with you guys:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Are you shitting me..that was friggin GREAT:ph34r::ph34r: We had a bool there with you guys:)

Good thing I had the monster truck huh... the Bugly sure as hell was not going anywhere... till all that crap melted.:ph34r:

It did get old driving to work every day after you guys left... there are too many fools around here that do not know how to drive in snow and ice.:S

there are too many fools around here that do not know how to drive in snow and ice.:S

And here I thought Atlanta had ALL the fools.
Congrats!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239