Skootz

Appropriate bartender tip

Kinda proves you men are superficial and we aren't.

And I think women tip better than men in general. At least sadly to say it seems that way. As I said I have never worked in this industry so pure speculation.

I dont care how good looking you are or even if you boobs are out, unless you give me STELLAR service you got nothing comming:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And I think women tip better than men in general. At least sadly to say it seems that way. As I said I have never worked in this industry so pure speculation.

and This I strongly disagree with. (Again.. IN general) women dont tip for shit. Even waitresses wil tell you that thier worst nightmare is having to wait on a Table full of women. They are much more likely to complain and send the food back 2 or three times and much more demanding on their time.. and they dont tip for shit. I have seen waitresses throw hissy fits at the Hostesses because they got too many tables full of women sat in their sections. They know they are going to have to work their asses off for them and most likely will not a decent tip.

Men generally will over tip so that they dont look cheap. Women will bust out the calculator and argue with each other over who ordered the extra $.69 side of sour cream.

I know there are many many exceptions to this and I can all ready hear all the women screaming.. Thats not true (And it is not true for all women.. But ask any server who they would rather wait on.. a table full of men or a Table full of women? I bet the vast majority of the time there will be no question they would rather have the men.))

>Even waitresses wil tell you that thier worst nightmare is having to wait on
>a Table full of women.

Well, specifically a table full of chatty middle-aged women. That's the real nightmare. A table full of women college students is a different story.

Are you people fucking pissed? For fuick sake, sort your system out!! Pay people a living wage and cut this begging tipping shite out already - you're one fuck up nation:P

at least we curse right. for FUCK'S sake, at least learn to spell fuck correctly!:P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

But ask any server who they would rather wait on.. a table full of men or a Table full of women? I bet the vast majority of the time there will be no question they would rather have the men.))

What if the table was all butch lesbians? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban