chaoskitty

Bounce dreams

I used to get them alot. But not to often in the last 5-6 years. It was mostly on swoops and i turned low and hit the side of the levy in Pahokee.
Maybe those dreams have kept me from pounding in. :P

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Nah I never bounce.. I just have to do a backflip at just the right instant.. and VOILA.. a standup right ther ein the Peas.

I have one now & then where I find myself in freefall sans any gear. :S

Get that chilling 'Aw Shit' feeling in the gut...:o

I just swoop over to a 4 way and stack all the n00bs under me...>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Repeatedly had one a few years back where I was wearing a rig that had all manner of metal hooks like big fishing hooks. There was no way a PC or anything was getting past that ugliness. Never rode it in tho. Always woke up at pull time.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I had one like that once, when I had about 100 jumps or so. I left the Otter on a 4-way and had that feeling like, I'm forgetting something...crap my rig! I remember thinking, well can't do anything about it now, and continued turning points. After breakoff I tracked and flew a traffic pattern to the grass runway, where I slid a few hundred yards on my belly and then got up. I dusted myself off, realized I was okay and that the next load was getting on the other airplane...so I walked over and got on. Wierd dream, but wouldn't it be cool.
Blue Skies,
Adam
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry