vskydiver

Help me NOT pay for my daughters wedding!

My daughter is getting married!! Yippee! She found an absolutely wonderful guy and they got engaged over the Christmas holiday. He even came to ask JohnMitchell for his daughters hand in marriage and everything! :)
So here is the deal. They are entered in this contest. You can help by going there and voting for them! http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entries/22435 You have to sign up, but it only takes a second.

Also if you could pass the page around, maybe put it on your facebook page or send it to others that might vote for them that would be awesome!! B|

if i do this, i better eat free!!!! =P

:D:D:D:D Me too!! Otherwise I have to pay! :S:|B|

Hey! I discovered that if you have a lot of other email addresses you can log out of that vote page and then use another email address and vote again!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: We all have more than one email address don't we? ;)

yay! Congrats to you and your family!!! Going to vote now :)

Thanks! We're really excited!

Apparently this site changed the rules in mid stream. The top voted for couples had bogus emails put in and now they are making all the emails validated. But they are still letting the top ones keep all their votes anyway. :( So for all those with alternate email address..... vote with all of them! They need to catch up with cheaters. It's a tough thing to do! Pass it along to whomever you can get to vote for them.

Hey! I discovered that if you have a lot of other email addresses you can log out of that vote page and then use another email address and vote again!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: We all have more than one email address don't we? ;)

Everyonehas thier @dropzone.com too;)

OH! :o That's right! No one has an excuse now! Go vote! Save me and poor JohnMitchell some money!! :ph34r:

OH! :o That's right! No one has an excuse now! Go vote! Save me and poor JohnMitchell some money!! :ph34r:

Oh oh Ithink they track the IP to the vote..
I was going to do one from dizzy as well but it would not let me.. Guess I will have to log on from another computer
.... I only have about 650 or so I COULD log in from;)

My daughter is getting married!! Yippee! She found an absolutely wonderful guy and they got engaged over the Christmas holiday. He even came to ask JohnMitchell for his daughters hand in marriage and everything! :)
So here is the deal. They are entered in this contest. You can help by going there and voting for them! http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entries/22435 You have to sign up, but it only takes a second.

Also if you could pass the page around, maybe put it on your facebook page or send it to others that might vote for them that would be awesome!! B|

Done from home and I'll do it again from work!

Lubs ya Mitchells! :)
'Shell

Oh oh Ithink they track the IP to the vote..
I was going to do one from dizzy as well but it would not let me.. Guess I will have to log on from another computer
.... I only have about 650 or so I COULD log in from;)
That's a lot of votes! Woot! :D:D:D

It still hasnt sent me the "verify your email address" email :S. When does the voting end? I'll be at the library tomorrow, so I'll be able to vote more then.

Ryan just told me that they have 8 weeks to do this. So plenty of time to past their web site around and get everyone you know to click on it! ;)B|

He even came to ask JohnMitchell for his daughters hand in marriage and everything! :)

He should have said NO WAY... would have saved lots of time on the intraweb trying to get votes :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Congrats!

Voted!

OMG, I can't believe some of the couples requirements for the wedding... 6000 sf tent??? Really???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Well they are up to 209 votes now.... I got in 3 of my accounts.. but the email to dizzy has not shown up... I wonder if Bill and Phree banned my email too:D

They have moved up to page 8 when selecing by most votes.

They started out last night on page 14 when I first looked;)

Well they are up to 209 votes now.... I got in 3 of my accounts.. but the email to dizzy has not shown up... I wonder if Bill and Phree banned my email too:D

They have moved up to page 8 when selecing by most votes.

They started out last night on page 14 when I first looked;)

They are up to 215 votes now! There has been a new little glitch to registering your vote. (if you have a gmail account anyway. Not sure about the other ones but you can try!) If you LOG OUT of the page and then re-enter it, put your email address with a dot (.) after the first letter then enter and varify your account it goes right through. Then LOG OUT again and put the dot after then next letter in your email and so on. It will rack up the votes. Just make sure you log out each time. ;)

Are we in the Bonfire here?
We're gonna need a picture of her before we can consider giving our votes away;)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Voted with my gmail account with all the dots. Going to enter Clay's now! Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!!

Monkey won a Starbucks picture contest by getting the word out to fellow skydivers!

ETA: WTF...they have zero votes now?!?

Are we in the Bonfire here?
We're gonna need a picture of her before we can consider giving our votes away;)

If you go to that link, their picture is big as life right there. They are exuberant, fun, academic overachievers. :D She's finishing her bio-engineering degree and he's getting his PHD in electrical engineering at Cornell in NY.