normiss

How many sex partners have you had in your life?

How on earth do you steal the pussy??? :o

Hit it when they aren't looking.
:D:D

Or be as fast as The Flash. Wonder woman and Superman are about to get it on, and Flash comes in, bangs her and hightails it outta there, and Wonder Woman exclaims "what the fuck was that?"

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How on earth do you steal the pussy??? :o

Hit it when they aren't looking.
:D:D

Or when they are distracted, e.g. on the phone with their best friend.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

i've been reading here a bit and had not replied, since my answer would reach to slightly more than 10......:$:)

but that ...
pushed me up into the >100 category!!!!... which makes me feel ....:o well B| sorta ;) like a gigilo!!!!.... hahahah.
In fact.. each partner was an important, and in most cases significant woman, in my life... (well save for the one or two.. silly "yields to passion"...):o. I was able to enjoy some nice relationships with some wonderful ladies.... and also explored a small handful of "applicants" . for the position;);)....

All , ,,, were during my bachelor days...and sadly,,[:/]:( some of the time, They dumped Me...:o
Go figure!!!???:S:P

Nowadays????
Just One... is on the "partner list" ,, and for the past 28 and a half years....;).. that has worked... just FINE!!!.. For Us.!!

Now SOME folks might just be Athletes,,, or 'sexual enthusiasts'...or wonderfully adventuous...B|;)
hahaha.. and like Wilt the Stilt.... consider that to be standard procedure, and variety HAS been said to be the spice of life...:)
so for Them....I'd say... " Why Not..?
i have as good an imagination as the next guy....."
So you do what works for you,,, and I'll do what works for me...!!!:DB|:)
Nothing at all wrong.... with a Planet full of happy people...

jmy