Squeak

Congrats Aggie Dave and Mrs Lund

Congrats to Momma and Baby... You too, I guess, not like us sperm donors do much during gestation/delivery :D

Biggest change your life has ever seen.
Beautiful baby, too bad it resembles you :P
Be glad its a boy, girls cause a Father instant torment upon thought of their maturing and every horny boy sniffing around.

How much was the exit weight?

Proud Papa is proud Papa, just plain awesome Dave.

Lemme share a pic of my youngest with you, after all proud Papa is proud.
I'm going to make sure all the horny young Cocks know that it isn't this ol'rooster they need to worry about.
But the hot young chick ;)

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Dave, I couldn't be happier for you. You are going to love family life so much. I can imagine you two a couple of very proud parents. Make sure you play with the baby every chance you get. He'll be 6'2" and 180 pounds before you know it. ;)

And I'm glad Grayson was born a Texan, too. ;)

Its only been 9 days and its the best. Even waking up in the middle of the night for feedings and diaper changes, its the best.

If he's 6'2" 180, then he's probably not my kid, he'll probably be in the 230+ range. Especially since it looks like he has the same shoulders with blocked off hips, big hands and feet that I do.:D

I know I'm biased, but I think that he could quite possibly be the greatest baby ever born...;)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Its only been 9 days and its the best. Even waking up in the middle of the night for feedings and diaper changes, its the best.

If he's 6'2" 180, then he's probably not my kid, he'll probably be in the 230+ range. Especially since it looks like he has the same shoulders with blocked off hips, big hands and feet that I do.:D

I know I'm biased, but I think that he could quite possibly be the greatest baby ever born...;)

Way to go Dave!

Congrats . . you'll make a great Dad. The BOTH of you will be great Parents!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If he's 6'2" 180, then he's probably not my kid, he'll probably be in the 230+ range. Especially since it looks like he has the same shoulders with blocked off hips, big hands and feet that I do

Sounds like the perfect build for a future IPSC Grand Master Dave!:)
Muff #5048

And to those who asked, yes it is our first (I bought a box of decent cigars instead of beer, swing by the house if you want one).

So were you present at the birth ? Congratulations to you all, this is a wonderful event ! It's been 25 years already, but I still rmember our first born like it happened yesterday. Much joy to you all !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Yup, I was there at the birth. Even though we ended up with a section, they let me in the room with my lovely wife.

Although I had to leave with Grayson so they could do the "clean up" and stitching. We were all reunited as a family about 30 minutes later.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."