Squeak

Congrats Aggie Dave and Mrs Lund

We just got home from the hospital, Grayson was born on the 25th. 9lbs 2oz and 22in long. He is very healthy, doing very well and unfortunately looks a LOT like me. Momma is doing very well, too.

A couple of pictures will be put up once I get the chance to convert from Nikon RAW and sort through the hundreds of pictures I've taken so far.

By IPC rules, I think Grayson's exit weight is already too high to be allowed weights at a comp...:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

He's beautiful
Congratulations to both of you.
Give Morgan a hug from me once she's on speaking terms with you for giving her such a big baby :D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

We just got home from the hospital, Grayson was born on the 25th. 9lbs 2oz and 22in long. He is very healthy, doing very well and unfortunately looks a LOT like me. Momma is doing very well, too.

A couple of pictures will be put up once I get the chance to convert from Nikon RAW and sort through the hundreds of pictures I've taken so far.

By IPC rules, I think Grayson's exit weight is already too high to be allowed weights at a comp...:D

Congrats!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hehe, it all *almost* started with us chipping-in for your pair of boots

I was thinking about that recently, about how very little money my then fiancee and I had back then and how nice it was to have friends who cared and are kind. What made me think of it were all the people in my life that have come to us and given us support, love, advice and things we needed while preparing for our first child.

You know, I wear those boots every time I wear my suit or a nice pair of slacks.

What, no pants?:o:D

I'm in the glider rocker right now, actually. Grayson on a pillow in my lap all swaddled up. After his last feeding he was really fussy and refused to sleep. No cigar and no beer, though. No star and no boots. Just a dad and his really cute (and now sleeping) baby.