Belgian_Draft

Does this remind you of yourself?

Me...20 years ago. :D
"Houseguest Kevin Keegan announced Sunday morning that, despite being totally awake, he nonetheless intends to remain on the living room couch he slept on last night until one or more of the house's occupants gets up."
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/houseguest_just_going_to_lie_there
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Now that's funny. It's akin to the idea that if you're walking the wrong way and realize it, you must stop and pretend something's happened in order to turn around and go back (i.e. check your watch, cell phone, etc.) It would look all to odd to do an about face while walking forward.

You're always the starter in your own life!

That is funny. I guess I'm inconsiderate because I get up and tip toe around.:o:D

We have house guests pretty often but with two kids off to college they can usually have their own room. Still, the bathroom is way down the hall, though, just like a fine British hotel.:P

when i wake up i just like going to eat your wifes pie =D. and all the other deliciousness there is in the kitchen :) then take all the top shelf silver wear :)
IHYD