Remster

What we've been missing....

All of this talk about wanting more trolls is the subconscious result of not having adequate boobie threads. There used to be boobie threads GALORE on this site - that's definitely something that changed right around the time the site was about to be sold. And not having them is probably a lot of the reason there's fewer people on here - trolls included!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Don't take it the wrong way, you were simply not fitting in in that group. It wasn't us being overly sensitive, it was you going overboard with the antics... It just got to be tiresome after a while, that is all.

Wow.. the irony of this post and who posted it makes me laugh.

Chris is right, the rules did change. We all had to sign a form since we are now being managed by a corporation that stated that we would erase all posts that some one might find offensive before the sale would occur. Remi was grandfathered in but other wise some of his posts would now need to be removed and as such his account would be disabled, you know like the rest of the accounts that were disabled in the Great Purging of 2008 which was followed closely by the Great Account Disabling of 2009. We are still trying to come up with a name for our 2010 project to disable all the accounts of the people that cause the most amount of trouble. Quade is the one that is building the list for that project and let me tell you, a few of those people on the list will be surprised when their name is notified. I know I thought a few of those people should be allowed to stay but let me tell you.. SkyMama had some pretty good arguments and well.. you just don't want to argue with her since she'll win or will smack you down until you give up and let her win. Following the evolution for the site then the chaos will be good right? B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

So...should I start setting up a life outside of DZ.com now?

Give everybody on "the list" an early warning. It'll be entertaining to see their last rants.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So...should I start setting up a life outside of DZ.com now?

Give everybody on "the list" an early warning. It'll be entertaining to see their last rants.

Should the 1st rant be "How to piss Popsjumper off for life with a Gatorade bottle comment" ? :D:P

That is why you've decided to hate me isn't it ? Or did I do something else to offend you ?
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

We are still trying to come up with a name for our 2010 project to disable all the accounts of the people that cause the most amount of trouble. Quade is the one that is building the list for that project and let me tell you, a few of those people on the list will be surprised when their name is notified. I know I thought a few of those people should be allowed to stay but let me tell you..

I've heard there is a user "OskarS" who is pretty tight with the mods,
(although not a mod himself), who is compiling a list of users to be spared.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

For the record: I have been contacted in private by a greenie, and they agreed with me: you're all a bunch of bores. All of you'all. Except me.

I wonder if I can stir the pot around here. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

For the record: I have been contacted in private by a greenie, and they agreed with me: you're all a bunch of bores. All of you'all. Except me.

Could we have a "Celebrity Where Are They" Day and invite Funks back to have a death match with Clay and Walt?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Could we have a "Celebrity Where Are They" Day and invite Funks back to have a death match with Clay and Walt?

Oh now that would be fun. I say re-activate their accts and not tell them. See which one logs in first. Then we know who actually missed DZ.com the most. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Throw in a handful of Peaceful Jeffery and that would really be something.

Gone fishing

Don't take it the wrong way, you were simply not fitting in in that group. It wasn't us being overly sensitive, it was you going overboard with the antics... It just got to be tiresome after a while, that is all.

Chris is right, the rules did change. We all had to sign a form since we are now being managed by a corporation that stated that we would erase all posts that some one might find offensive before the sale would occur. Remi was grandfathered in but other wise some of his posts would now need to be removed and as such his account would be disabled, you know like the rest of the accounts that were disabled in the Great Purging of 2008 which was followed closely by the Great Account Disabling of 2009. We are still trying to come up with a name for our 2010 project to disable all the accounts of the people that cause the most amount of trouble. Quade is the one that is building the list for that project and let me tell you, a few of those people on the list will be surprised when their name is notified. I know I thought a few of those people should be allowed to stay but let me tell you.. SkyMama had some pretty good arguments and well.. you just don't want to argue with her since she'll win or will smack you down until you give up and let her win. Following the evolution for the site then the chaos will be good right? B|

Oh yeah, I have caused my share of trouble, but hey, at least my statement didn't come across as condescending in any way. :P

As for the 2010 project, How about the 2010 Smackdown? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

SkyMama had some pretty good arguments and well.. you just don't want to argue with her since she'll win or will smack you down until you give up and let her win.

That's so touching, it brings a tear to my eye! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh yeah, I have caused my share of trouble, but hey, at least my statement didn't come across as condescending in any way. :P

As for the 2010 project, How about the 2010 Smackdown? :D

It's ok Billy, that is what I have come to expect from some mods.