Remster

What we've been missing....

Sorry, I've been too busy negotiating to put a jump door on the space shuttle, since it's gonna be available soon.

Poser. Its already been jumped! Try something new and different like Virgin Galactic's orbit hopper...Or fly a B-1 under the Golden Gate Bridge or something worth while like that.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

For the record: I have been contacted in private by a greenie, and they agreed with me: you're all a bunch of bores. All of you'all. Except me.

The only way anybody is gonna buy that statement is if you do something to get yourself banned for at least a week. I don't think you have it in you. :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Remi, you may hate him, but Funks does have some epic trolls on here. All you have to do is read his PM folder regarding his times pretending to be a new female jumper....and you will never stop laughing.

You also get a sad sad sad view of some of the posters here. :S[:/]:|

The current rules have been in place since 2005!

Oh come on!! You know things changed around here right before the sale. Things that had been allowed all the sudden were getting deleted. This place was a bore. I bet the site traffic has never rebounded, but I'm sure it's just the economy and maybe Bush's fault.

Remi, you may hate him, but Funks does have some epic trolls on here. All you have to do is read his PM folder regarding his times pretending to be a new female jumper....and you will never stop laughing.

I hope he didnt keep the PM I sent about using some Fructis shampoo on the poor girl (H&S was so 2005).
Remster

And Spence: that statement of your is full of shit.

The rules havent changed. And I was a mod when things gort sold, and nothing chnaged as far as what the moderation direction we were given.

Stuff changes. People change, and vibes changed.

Now, there may be new mods that are less tolerating than the old guard was, but I can assure you, its a personal difference and had nothing to do with any "official" directives.

PS: I remember deleting some really, really gross things in the past.
Remster

The current rules have been in place since 2005!

Exactly.

Thank you for supporting Chris's point.

Naw. When Speakers Corner was created. For you newbs, the politicals used to post in the Bonfire, too. It was much easier to annoy the hell out of people. Take a thread about hotties in bikinis, have it hijacked by someone saying, "that is disrespectful and objectifies" and then responded to by someone saying, "Bush is bad" and then another asking, "why did the feminist cross the road?" (Pm me for the answer :D).

It got epic. HH shut down the forums for a few days. I actually got some work done.

Now it keeps the trolls under control. I cannot just annoy the hell outta bonfire people anymore. The posts get moved and deleted.

it's just that much more difficult. The trolls are simply segregated.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

And Spence: that statement of your is full of shit.

The rules havent changed. And I was a mod when things gort sold, and nothing chnaged as far as what the moderation direction we were given.

Stuff changes. People change, and vibes changed.

Now, there may be new mods that are less tolerating than the old guard was, but I can assure you, its a personal difference and had nothing to do with any "official" directives.

PS: I remember deleting some really, really gross things in the past.

I didn't say the rules changed. Agree to disagree.

And there should be no room for personal opinion in regards to moderator duty. It's either against the rules or it isn't.

I agree that Funks was a classic troller, maybe the best one ever. He did let me see his mishskygirl account once. :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What the hell are you talking about?

You were acting like an utter ass in there. You were disrespectful to everyone female and then some. If there was a bb mod you would have been given the boot but you left on your own,thank gawd!

and no, we didn't and don't take things so seriously in the bb msgr. I am sure if you posted like you did in there in the forums skymama would ban your ass.

You mad sir?

Name one thing I said that was disrespectful and directed toward any single person.

When some of you called me names .. I laughed it off. I did not go third-grade and cry about being offended. When the droolcups wanted to come to my DZ and beat me down over pixel drama, I didn't get all emo and scream for them to be mod'ed.

A couple of ya'll brought it .. and I brought it back harder .. people got their feelings hurt.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Don't take it the wrong way, you were simply not fitting in in that group. It wasn't us being overly sensitive, it was you going overboard with the antics... It just got to be tiresome after a while, that is all. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm about as vanilla as it gets. [:/]

Maybe we can get Walt Appel back or something. Maybe Banesaura can raise the kink-ometer a few notches too.

Do you think Facebook is hurting our thing here? I know Vskydiver hangs there the most.[:/]

Yeah, Facebook is definitely popular. But I've heard they're having server issues. Too much traffic. Have to wait to see how that ends up.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Don't take it the wrong way, you were simply not fitting in in that group. It wasn't us being overly sensitive, it was you going overboard with the antics... It just got to be tiresome after a while, that is all

I didn't take it the wrong way at all. It was all fun and games until it turned into a pissing contest with a couple people one night. At that point, I turned on the trolling and it irritated some.

I think the majority of you guys are funny as hell and I'd still buy you all a beer. If you want to nutpunch me, we'll do a belly RW fist fight (I can't FF yet). The loser buys the next round. It's all good.

Don't take it the wrong way, you were simply not fitting in in that group. It wasn't us being overly sensitive, it was you going overboard with the antics... It just got to be tiresome after a while, that is all

I didn't take it the wrong way at all. It was all fun and games until it turned into a pissing contest with a couple people one night. At that point, I turned on the trolling and it irritated some.

I think the majority of you guys are funny as hell and I'd still buy you all a beer. If you want to nutpunch me, we'll do a belly RW fist fight (I can't FF yet). The loser buys the next round. It's all good.

:D I can't FF either (never had much interest in it). Looking forward to the beer one day. :)

SIUCC! :P

Maybe one of these days I'll grow some balls and offer some smack down! hmmm, maybe the last week of March would be a good time for me to unleash! :D:ph34r:

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

And for all you fools who keep referring to SC... You have no clue to what an epic troll really is....

Nippleboy.

His greatest stuff was posted on the old rec.skydiving board.

And for all you fools who keep referring to SC... You have no clue to what an epic troll really is....

Nippleboy.

His greatest stuff was posted on the old rec.skydiving board.

and that treetop guy too
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This place went down hill when they started cleaning it up so it could be sold.

So what does the phrase "Stupid Fucker" have to do with the price of tea in India then?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun