turtlespeed

Which Spray Nozzle would you prefer?

Option 2 is more functional then option 1.

Because of the mixing valve? Only the sprayer is in question. The valve is already installed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I would say because of the mixing valve and the end unit. It is basically what they use in a restaurant.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I would say because of the mixing valve and the end unit. It is basically what they use in a restaurant.

Correct - But it is for a residential application. So that the owners kids can wash the dishes in the outside sink after the cookout.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Then it's perfect. Has enough velocity to clean off the dishes. Plus they'll get some real practice at being a dishwasher. For when they flunk out of college. Because their parents paid for everything and they never really had to work at something their entire life.

:ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I have to pick a sprayer for a customer's outside sink . . .

Whatever you pick, they won't like.

Make them choose it.

I gave them the same choices . . . I just wanted to see where y'all fell into line.

Kinda like with Gov't . . . ask what they want and then shove what you think is best down their throats, right?

Well what position will it be in? The second choice is designed to be arched over and hanging down from above. The first choice doesn't appear as though it is designed to be handled the same way.
When I was a pimple faced teenage dishwasher the restaurant had the second choice. We just got a big parts washing tub in our shop that has choice number 2 as well.