likvidskaj

"Skydiving" Wallet

Well folks,
I've been wearing my (French made) cordura 3-fold wallet for 23 years now and it's still functional but really worn-out (no wonder, huh!)
It seems that nobody produces those "skydiving" cordura or parapack wallets these days or maybe I just can't find such a store.
I'd be very thankful if someone knows about such a manufacturer or a store (dealer) who make/sell that kind of wallets.
Thank you, blue skies!

Do you have a local jumpsuit manufacturer or maybe a junior rigger who needs some sewing practice? Show them the wallet and see if they can make a new one for you. You could probly get custom colors too:P

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I know what you mean!! I had one that I got at the Easter Boogie in Z-Hills back in the late 70's. It had a picture of a skydiver silk screaned on the cover. That thing lasted forever. My wife hated it. It just disapeared one day.....
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

You're not talking about those ones with velcro on them are you? I agree totally though that finding a wallet is the hardest thing there is. I only like tri-fold, not bi-fold. And I don't like those tri-folds where it folds downward on the one fold instead of out in one long piece. Getting 3 years out of one is a feat, even when you spend big bucks.

Anyone know of a really good wallet maker?

Question....

Why do they call those bi-folds if you only fold it once? And also, why are tri-folds so named if you only fold them twice?

Damn English nuances... :S:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You're not talking about those ones with velcro on them are you? I agree totally though that finding a wallet is the hardest thing there is. I only like tri-fold, not bi-fold. And I don't like those tri-folds where it folds downward on the one fold instead of out in one long piece. Getting 3 years out of one is a feat, even when you spend big bucks.

Anyone know of a really good wallet maker?

King Ranch

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ha ha, people :D

So it seems at first I have to apologize to those heavily offended by my late-nigh subtle playing with their mother's tongue, and yes, it could be a problem to actually wear a wallet without a hard-on and that would be extremely rude in public's eyes. One should carry a wallet around for sure. Preferably in a pocket, for one's own sake ;)

And many thanks to those being helpful on this trivial question of mine. And yeah, a 3-fold folds only twice, that's true :P

DSE, I've seen that Twallet of LookMa but it's to fancy, thanks on the advice B|

The quoted word Skydiving (wallet) refers to specific fabrics only – Cordura or Parapack – and not to various prints, labels, embroideries or other jumping related graphics which I personaly don't like on such everyday used products anyways. That's not a fetish, just feels good to touch the same fabric rigs are made of during those days between weekends. And those materials are pretty sturdy, too.

At the end, for those who like to fry – I hope there's something to swallow in the above, again ;)

Blue Skies to you all :)