lpdwntnd

Flying on Jets

Been sometime since I posted. Long ass winter. Anyways.

I have no problem flying, have my private but I still hate flying on airline(jets). I think it's just that I am not sitting in or near the cockpit and can't see what's going on. I have flown plenty on jets but still can't get over that feeling. Anyone else get that feeling?
Stop looking at me

What bothers me about commercial flights is all of the shit at the airport and screaming children on the plane. I had enough of that last week. I'm choosing to take a little road trip and drive twenty hours next week rather than fly again.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I have a commercial license and the only seat that bothers me is the one in the very back of the plane.
I can feel every movement of the controls from back there.;)
As a passenger that is.

Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

Was flying into Fairbanks in january, I was in the back of the plane, on short approach the plane started drifting and the pilot kicked in a bunch of rudder and we HIT the runway like that, about shit myself and was waiting for the gear to collapse.
other than that I think I'll find out when we crash just like every one else.
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

I have no problem flying, have my private but I still hate flying on airline(jets). I think it's just that I am not sitting in or near the cockpit and can't see what's going on. I have flown plenty on jets but still can't get over that feeling. Anyone else get that feeling?

I know MAN its a bitch to hang on.... its much better to fly in the jets to get there... you get there and you are not nearly as tired.

I know MAN its a bitch to hang on.... its much better to fly in the jets to get there... you get there and you are not nearly as tired.

Unless ya wanna smoke! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

What can I say, I am cheap. I would just climb in under the gear but it just takes so much effort.
Stop looking at me