Andy0689

Call of Duty- Modern Warfare2

i've got killed four times in a row by a tactical nuke this morning...
how the fuck does that happen on a freefall all????
this kid consistently had 30+ kill with less than 1 death..

anyways i've been having fun killing people with riot shield....

psnid...stayhigh13k

and i only play freefall all...
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

LOL.

I think i might be in love with the game.
I loved cod 3 cod 4 cod waw, and this one just got better. Killing people from an ac130 OMG can it get better.:D

I play on 360 gamertag get ready its so original darius112 (i know i need to think of somthing cool once).

If you send me an invite let me know yr from dz.com i usally play with a bunch of dudes.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I feel like they are all out to get me on Team Deathmatch. I played against jbh186 a couple of times and he kicked my ass too. I just suck at it and have learned to accept it more gracefully since my son kicks my ass too. It's still a fun game.

psnid is andy0689 if anyone wants to add me. We need to get a dz.com match going one night.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

Just finished the campaign to %100

does that include the museum* bonus bit??

* in case anyone missed it - finish campaign, go to 'choose level' and the 'museum' bonus should have appeared. load, play with all the different weapons for a bit, get bored, then find the 'information' desk and do NOT press square (ps3 version anyway);)

noted your psn id wildcard and Jbh, will be sending an invite later this morning.

I try to update my comment as much as possible to give people an idea of whats going on. You'll see, "in party" or "host 4/6" since more than 6 and you need to play groundwar...

I'm in a clan (RAD) so if I'm ignoring you its not intentional. .I play with a good group of people that don't take this too seriously and the avg. age of everyone is near 30yrs old,, check out www.radgaming.net if you're looking to join a cool clan. (PS3 only)

ps. if you see me playing a free for all, try and join the game from the XMB!

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

LOL.

I think i might be in love with the game.
I loved cod 3 cod 4 cod waw, and this one just got better. Killing people from an ac130 OMG can it get better.:D

I play on 360 gamertag get ready its so original darius112 (i know i need to think of somthing cool once).

If you send me an invite let me know yr from dz.com i usally play with a bunch of dudes.

Gah I suck at the game. The only time I don't feel like I'm playing on a dial up connection is after midnight on the westcoast. Someone is probably leeching off of my wireless as well. Need to figure out how to find that out one of these days. An IT guy I am not.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I bought my 16 year old stepson the game for his xbox....now he wants to play it online....what do I need ot get him to get that organized?

A thick skin is always a good start ;). Although at 16 he'll probably give as good as he gets when it comes to trash talk.

If you've already got a broadband internet connection then he can either plug an ethernet cable from your router directly into his Xbox, or you'll need to get him an XBox wireless adapter if he wants to connect wirelessly. After that he just needs to sign up to Xbox Live, which he should be able to do direct from his console. Subscription costs about £6 per month in the UK.

Edited to add: late again with all this info. That'll teach me to get distracted in the middle of posting.

Someone is probably leeching off of my wireless as well. Need to figure out how to find that out one of these days. An IT guy I am not.

Put a password on your router?

Yeah it's password protected. I'm also on cable so there is a possibility Time Warner has reduced my upload since I'm a gamer and they love to do that to gamers. Fuckers.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Have you guys noticed faster loading time after new update???

It's easily the fastest-booting Xbox game I own. Yeah, I've installed it on my hard drive but even so - minimal loading screens and a super-quick main menu. Other developers, take note!

My only gripe is one that's affected all the CoD games I've played online - people keep disappearing from the lobby when setting games up, so there are often lots of iterations of re-balancing the teams etc. before the game finally starts. Not sure whether that's an issue with the software or with Xbox Live, or whether people just quit when they don't like the selected map.

but seriously how do we play one another???

Invite people you know to join your party, or find friends you know who are already playing online and see if it's an option to join their game.

Are you on Xbox? If so, what's your gamertag?

Edited to add: sorry, just looked back and seen you're on PSN. :)

I bought my 16 year old stepson the game for his xbox....now he wants to play it online....what do I need ot get him to get that organized?

You can pick up a card for a 3, 6 or 1 year subscription at most electronics departments like in Wal-mart or Target. I bought my son the 1 year subscription for $50 and am wrapping it up for a Christmas present.

That's all I know about it though. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

*cough* noobs *cough*

Nah, it has nothing to do with being a noob. I just suck but it's fun to play. I'm still getting my ass handed to me. My only claim to fame is a deathmatch I was in and on the opposite team jbh186. I smoked him one time despite the fact that my KD ratio was like 3:15. I'm sure he got me a few times.

For PS3 users, anyone want to start a DZ.com tribe or have one we can all join? It'll keep us busy until God of War III comes out in March.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

just picked this up for ps3, i'll get it set up in march when im back from 2 months of training in california

a dizzy.com crew would be cool
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10