Belgian_Draft

If you ride it...post it!

Sorry, no pics now. 1996 Honda Nighthawk 750. Owned it since July 1996. I'll keep it repaired till Hell freezes over. In fact, I jump started it today just to keep blood flowing thru her veins.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

First bike was a race ready 87 700 VFR.
Not the best bike to learn on but boy was she ever fun!

I sold her to a local collector.
I then bought this
http://www.asker-mc.org/Image/Kawasaki%20GPZ1100.jpg
It's big it's black and it's.....really not me. But it's reliable and very stable.

But I've told my self if and when i graduate from my EMBA program I'm going to get an 848.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

2005 Big Dog Pitbull....

I am SOOO ready to get back riding this summer. Snow has finally melted last week but it rained all weekend and it's still wet on the ground today. Polishing chrome and billet aluminum is a full time job.

thats is what wives and girlfriends are for!

I don't ride it but I love it!

I currently ride a clapped out 2002 Fazer 600 that is starting to fall to bits.

Last year I wanted a new bike but wife vetoed it! This year she just said yes (a year of nagging will do that!) so I was looking at the R6 but I am unhappy with the height - don't like being on tip-toes - although I have a full test ride on the 10 version later this week. Next up were the CBR600RR and the ZX6R which have lower seat heights (same as Fazer) but then I stumbled on this beauty so we'll have to take it for a spin:)

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Cool bunch of bikes! As somebody said, i think the entire range of bikes is represented from dirt bikes to racers to cruisers.
I think one of the DZ's should hold a bike meet. Have a swap meet, hog roast, live music, free jumps for those who ride their bike.....B|

HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Gina is my old bike that i rebuilt and sold
LeMans MkV is my current bike which i am about to strip down and rebuild
Motorad is what i am basing the rebuild on mine will be different in a few places and Red and Gold.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

2005 Kawasaki ZRX1200R. Just got it in January. This is my first street bike. :o

:o:o:o...PLEASE take a riders course! that is a buttload of bike~!

You can say that again. Nothing but country backroads for me for a while.

I have not taken the course, but I have been reading up and practicing manouvers and emergency braking, etc.

The only place to take the course around here charges $300. Is that typical?

Yes, that is about typical.

Why a 12? It handles like shit compared to a 600 and any modern (last decade) 600 sport bike is already wicked fast...

I've had a 750 for 5 years now and the ONLY time I've felt that I wanted more power was riding in the Rockies at very high altitude (+7k feet) and that was only because I couldn't power-up a wheelie with that much power loss ;)

Just my opinion but there is no need for 1000cc and up superbikes. Even MotoGP switched to an 800cc engine limit.

"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

2005 Kawasaki ZRX1200R. Just got it in January. This is my first street bike. :o

:o:o:o...PLEASE take a riders course! that is a buttload of bike~!

You can say that again. Nothing but country backroads for me for a while.

I have not taken the course, but I have been reading up and practicing manouvers and emergency braking, etc.

The only place to take the course around here charges $300. Is that typical?
\

Seems about 100 high! Where do you live, I have a coupel friends that instruct courses!

BUT, keep in mind, that 300, may save you tens of thousands in hospital bills...I learn the hard way...trust me, that is not the way to learn!

Even with my 45 years worth of riding experience, I am signing my son up in a proffesionally run course, rather then trust myself to give him all the pointers!

(Plus what kid listens to Dad?):ph34r: