Belgian_Draft

If you ride it...post it!

BUT, keep in mind, that 300, may save you tens of thousands in hospital bills...I learn the hard way...trust me, that is not the way to learn!

Even with my 45 years worth of riding experience, I am signing my son up in a proffesionally run course, rather then trust myself to give him all the pointers!

(Plus what kid listens to Dad?):ph34r:

Wow, kinda like canopy coaching to an a licensed jumper wanting a 120 isn't it?;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

My sons bikes, he turns 16 this month..(in Ca. you can ride on teh street at 15 1/2)
My son's 1946 Knucklehead..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/apes/ridenknuck016.jpg

His yamahas 426..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/field/CorralCanyon041.jpg

His Suzuki DR 650..Before we changed the body work to all black!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Dodge/borego056.jpg

BUT, keep in mind, that 300, may save you tens of thousands in hospital bills...I learn the hard way...trust me, that is not the way to learn!

Even with my 45 years worth of riding experience, I am signing my son up in a proffesionally run course, rather then trust myself to give him all the pointers!

Wow, kinda like canopy coaching to an a licensed jumper wanting a 120 isn't it?;)

Exactly...and I learn that the hard way too!:D

:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

:D

Explains your Avatar!:ph34r:

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make that analogy. ;)

I will be taking the course.

Money can be saved right away by taking a rider course. Most insurance companies give a discount for graduates of safe rider courses.
Backroads have their own safety issues. There is normally more gravel and loose stuff laying on the road as well as roadkill. Nothing like hitting a woodchuck to rattle your bones. And a friend lost his wife when a deer stepped into her path, and she was only going 45 mph.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.