highfly

Battlefield Bad Company 2

It would be nice if you could lean out to shoot around cover instead of having to move out into the line of fire to engage the enemy.

I think the only game that had that which i love was GRAW and GRAW 2.

Most Campaign modes i have played (360 only for me) there is a set path. Thats why i love online play its always diffrent.

I dont have a ps 3 but MAG is suposed to me more like that,but i have only heard.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The maps are huge and the things you can do is limitless

Not in Campaign mode. Try to land nav to the next objective in the way that makes the most sense and you get the gray screen of "You're leaving the map, return to the map" with a countdown timer. If you don't get back on their route/map before the timer hits zero you die. It would be nice if you could lean out to shoot around cover instead of having to move out into the line of fire to engage the enemy.

What do you know? As if you were some kinda soldier or sumthin?:S:S:ph34r:

Yeah, who woulda thunk it? I guess all those years of doing it for real have jaded me.;) Like, really, who shoots a Hind D with a Carl Gustav?:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Not in Campaign mode. Try to land nav to the next objective in the way that makes the most sense and you get the gray screen of "You're leaving the map, return to the map" with a countdown timer. If you don't get back on their route/map before the timer hits zero you die. It would be nice if you could lean out to shoot around cover instead of having to move out into the line of fire to engage the enemy.

Yeah, who woulda thunk it? I guess all those years of doing it for real have jaded me.;) Like, really, who shoots a Hind D with a Carl Gustav?:D

I have NO idea what you just said!:D:D:D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I have NO idea what you just said!:D:D:D

No worries. What's even funnier is that I've actually used most of the weapons encountered in the game.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING