mtbriles

Akward first date moments.

First date with a girl who went to a religious college. She herself wasn't religious, but went there for the music program.

I go to her dorm room to pick her up, and she opens the door. I come in, and my shirt gets caught on the handle and rips. No problem she says, I can sew that in just a sec. I remove my shirt and she starts to fix it.

3 or 4 minutes later, the campus safety barges in, asking her what a half naked male is doing in her dorm. Some prude passing by saw what was going on and called it in!

My latest ones, i got my "unit" grabbed. No joke! straight up having coffee....at a small coffee house and she went for it right under the table. I mean what do you say? "Ms? Pardon me can you please let go of my twig?"

How about smile and say "Let's go to my place."

Come on Shah, that's a no brainer.:P

"Ms? Pardon me can you please let go of my twig?"

Awfully sad that you call it a twig ;)

I had a first date with this one girl. Middle of summer so it was rather warm still in the evening. We were leaving the restaurant and some white trash in a beat up (he thought it was pimped out) civic pulls up next to us and starts hootin' about how attractive she is. We get up to the next light and the guy revs his engine like he wants to race.

So naturally I raced him. He stalls his car off the line. When we got up to the next light he yells over that it was no fair because my car has a turbo and that the reason I won was because his car cost as much as one of my wheels. I responded by telling him that I won because I know how to drive. I drive a non-turbo Saab that still has the stock rims.
This shit, right here, is OK

I was 16 at the time... only a year ago >.<

Late summer night, we were on our way to dinner, me thinking i'm cool in my 4-banger s10, decided to do a burnout when I was next to a friend at the stop light... End up getting pulled over for unreasonable acceleration, failure to signal, and I land my date a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt...

Alright that's fine, so after dinner and a nice walk we drive off to a nice spot under the moon kinda in the forest but near the highway.. anyways we start going at it, i'm thinking i'm going to get lucky then mid show another cop comes up to us in the bed of my truck and says we are on private property and we are almost out past curfew... so I take her home and that's it..

Not too bad just a bunch of run ins with the law :P

When I realized she couldn't hold her liquor... :(

Hahaha, that happened to me too a few years ago. Took a real small girl to a DMB concert and she drank too much and kept passing out standing up! I had to literally carry her out over my shoulder and I missed the whole concert.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

My latest ones, i got my "unit" grabbed. No joke! straight up having coffee....at a small coffee house and she went for it right under the table. I mean what do you say? "Ms? Pardon me can you please let go of my twig?"

How about smile and say "Let's go to my place."

Come on Shah, that's a no brainer.:P

Wow you guys think I'm some sort of.....man whore!
I'm just a pimp.

And it was a little out of the blue you know...i mean...she cough me totally off guard.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!