DigitalDave

Guys, does your woman try to beat your ass?

It has never happened to me and would only happen once.

I would never allow (or show) that level of disrespect.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I get spankings... er periodically... but I deserve them so... it's ok... :):$:ph34r::D

Entirely different situation :P

Yes that involves leather and Redbull!
And you know you like it!

But that aside, no. The moment then hand comes up her shit goes out the door!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

My ex came at me a couple of times. I just let her. I kept her from hitting anything vital and let her spend her energy. Then, she called the cops. The cops explained to her who would go to jail.

Apparently I put up with a lot of crap for my kids.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Gotta have a woman to get beaten by one...but on that note, if she is hitting/throwing shit at me out of anger, see ya...if she is dressed in leather, with whips and chains and beating my ass, well then, GAME ON! :$:D

Dudeist Skydiver #0511

She's taken a swing at me once or twice in almost 16 years. Never anything serious. :P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Mine threw a coffee mug at my head once for busting out the "C" word during a minor argument. Luckily, I dodged it. She said if I used that word again, she'd make sure the mug hits me in square in the dome next time.

I'm not sure why that word illicits such a strong response from females.

Mine threw a coffee mug at my head once for busting out the "C" word during a minor argument. Luckily, I dodged it. She said if I used that word again, she'd make sure the mug hits me in square in the dome next time.

That was the only word I was never really exposed to growing up (didnt even know what the "C" word was until I was about 15), so it doesnt even cross my mind as a negative word.

Different people have different words that push the buttons. B| I smacked my ex husband on the back of the head once because we were in a minor argument about directions and he just lost it, cussing me and ended it with "YOU STUPID BITCH" and I reflexively smacked him upside the head and said "watch your mouth!" B|:$

oops
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

32 years together, and not a single act of violence on either of our bodies, But I hav fucked up a few walls!:D

Me too, dude, me too... plus, hollow doors are tempting too. Since I replaced them with solid wood doors, I control myself better. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

32 years together, and not a single act of violence on either of our bodies, But I hav fucked up a few walls!:D

A-men brother A-men!
Look there is nothing wrong with passion and emotion because that's the fire that fuels loves.
But don't ever raise your hand to strike. Yes grab a wrist and pull her close to look in her eyes to remind her how serious you are and how much you love her but....don't raise your hand.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

That was the only word I was never really exposed to growing up (didnt even know what the "C" word was until I was about 15), so it doesnt even cross my mind as a negative word.

Let me get this straight - that was your entire vocabulary until you were 15?
:|
So when the teacher used to take attendance, and your name was called, what did you yell out?

So when the teacher used to take attendance, and your name was called, what did you yell out?

"Cunt" Didn't everyone?[:/]

:ph34r:

B| I think you like it when I beat you. :$

Where does the line start for THAT?! :$:);):ph34r:

My wife is the consummate redheaded type A personality, she tries to beat EVERYONE at EVERYTHING! :D

Never gets 'physical' in the violent sense, we have way to much respect for each other. :)*(That or she's pretty smart, I'm a black-belt and outweigh her by a buck & change) :ph34r::P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

OMG and you are a lawyer:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My wife is the consummate redheaded type A personality, she tries to beat EVERYONE at EVERYTHING! :D

Never gets 'physical' in the violent sense, we have way to much respect for each other. :)*(That or she's pretty smart, I'm a black-belt and outweigh her by a buck & change) :ph34r::P

DUDE your getting OLD and Slowing down, that redhead is just biding her time,. She has a LIST and you are SOOOO going down, when she can take you she will:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?