mtbriles

Whats your best pickup line?????????

I don't need pick up lines.. I'm a woman.. I could probably just grab a guy and tell him he's coming home with me.. He probably wouldn't protest too much!! :ph34r::ph34r::)

He would if he read your online posts:D:D

We all get it Squeak - you don't like me.. You don't have to say something negative about every post I make. Seriously.

You dont get, I dont dislike you one bit:ph34r::ph34r:
I dont know you,
I only know what you post here, most of which is a look at poor me me me style of post, Seriously.
Well if you constantly draw attention to yourself, dont expect it to be fawning attention.
Oh and get off Dizzy and Find a job so you can have something new to complain about:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Whatever. I don't think everyone on here is *fantastic*, but I don't feel the need to bully, put down, or belittle anyone. If you find me so irritating, why don't you try not reading my threads? No one is forcing you to, ya know.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

If you find me so irritating, why don't you try not reading my threads? No one is forcing you to, ya know.

Actually, we implanted a IED into Squeaks brain, if he DOESN´T read every post on here...

-BOOM-

head explodes! B|:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you find me so irritating, why don't you try not reading my threads? No one is forcing you to, ya know.

Actually, we implanted a IED into Squeaks brain, if he DOESN´T read every post on here...

-BOOM-

head explodes! B|:)

All the more reason for him to stop reading mine!! :ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I dont know you,
I only know what you post here, most of which is a look at poor me me me style of post, Seriously.
Well if you constantly draw attention to yourself, dont expect it to be fawning attention.
Oh and get off Dizzy and Find a job so you can have something new to complain about:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wow man, as if ruining the Evelyn/Rosa congrats thread wasn't enough for you. Do you really have to ruin this one too? There's been some funny stuff in here so far, and I want to keep reading.

When I was in college I was a Static Line Instructor at the local DZ, I got a commission for all the FJS I brought in and taught...

I had some neat little business cards made up.
On the front equally spaced apart were the numbers 1 2 3 4

~The gimmick was to say pick a number --- (9 out of 10 people pick 3...)

The back of the card said ~

Most skydivers and all sexy girls pick 3 !
Redeem for a free jump, a ten dollar discount on a skydiving lesson OR both!
:D

Did it work? :$

Fuckin` A Bubba! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I dontr find you irritating at all :ph34r::ph34r: You're a source of entertainment for me:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

-BOOM-

head explodes! B|:)that's why my head hurts:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I thought it was from suffering grown adults, that post on public forums like petulant/puerile teens:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I dontr find you irritating at all :ph34r::ph34r: You're a source of entertainment for me:D:D

That is MY pick up line! :o

Last time I said that to a woman, I ended up married to her! :Dbut isnt she a souce of acrobatic entertainment, or was that aerobatic ;)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When I was in college I was a Static Line Instructor at the local DZ, I got a commission for all the FJS I brought in and taught...

I had some neat little business cards made up.
On the front equally spaced apart were the numbers 1 2 3 4

~The gimmick was to say pick a number --- (9 out of 10 people pick 3...)

The back of the card said ~

Most skydivers and all sexy girls pick 3 !
Redeem for a free jump, a ten dollar discount on a skydiving lesson OR both!
:D

Did it work? :$
Fuckin` A Bubba! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guess you're shit out of luck if a hot chick picked 1, 2 or 4!! :D:D Maybe you could have cards made up with all 4 answers and give out whichever one is picked!! Sounds a bit complicated though.. Like all good "magic" tricks, you'd have to practise! :D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Guess you're shit out of luck if a hot chick picked 1, 2 or 4!! :D:D Maybe you could have cards made up with all 4 answers and give out whichever one is picked!! Sounds a bit complicated though.. Like all good "magic" tricks, you'd have to practise! :D

Like I said, 9 out of 10 people pick 3...pretty good odds in a bar full of college girls actually! :$;):)

BTW...she ran her 25th marathon today! B|

Bloody hell, that's incredible! Congrats to her.. Hope you had a nice bubble bath waiting for her when she got home??!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Make me a sandwich bitch

Is that directed at Remster, or just your best pick-up line? :ph34r::ph34r: Has it ever worked???!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

1) See a really good looking girl who thinks her shit is gold, walk up look her up and down like she were second hand shoes and say "The girl on the other side of the bar....exact shame shoes" Then sit next to her and talk to some one else.
2) Find hot chick with not so hot friend. All hot chicks go out with not so hot friends so they will feel better, the hot friend just goes out for the sloppy seconds. So find hot chick / ok chick combo, look hot chick square in the eyes, smile say hi, turn and devote 100% of the attention to the not so hot chick. And when hot chick starts butting in, smile, say she's cute and go back to not so hot chick.

Both options take huge brass balls but I don't think that is a problem here.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

1) See a really good looking girl who thinks her shit is gold, walk up look her up and down like she were second hand shoes and say "The girl on the other side of the bar....exact shame shoes" Then sit next to her and talk to some one else.
2) Find hot chick with not so hot friend. All hot chicks go out with not so hot friends so they will feel better, the hot friend just goes out for the sloppy seconds. So find hot chick / ok chick combo, look hot chick square in the eyes, smile say hi, turn and devote 100% of the attention to the not so hot chick. And when hot chick starts butting in, smile, say she's cute and go back to not so hot chick.

Both options take huge brass balls but I don't think that is a problem here.

I have actually used option 2 when i was in my early 20s:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Works better in your early 30's!
Bu then well....we all know about looks.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

When I was much younger, I met a girl at a party and went up to her her and said "I betcha a dime I can kiss you without touching you" she said "I'd like to see that" so I swooped her back and gave her the hottest, most passionate kiss I could muster, stepped back and flipped her a dime and said "oops, I lose". She said that was the best one she ever heard. We ended up dating for a few months afterwards.

Make me a sandwich bitch

Is that directed at Remster, or just your best pick-up line? :ph34r::ph34r: Has it ever worked???!

Its not going to work this time.

No one calls me a bitch. On the first date.

Lol no sorry that wasn't directed at remster, just the best pickup line that works :P
"I didn't know they gave out rings at the holocaust"

When I was much younger, I met a girl at a party and went up to her her and said "I betcha a dime I can kiss you without touching you" she said "I'd like to see that" so I swooped her back and gave her the hottest, most passionate kiss I could muster, stepped back and flipped her a dime and said "oops, I lose". She said that was the best one she ever heard. We ended up dating for a few months afterwards.

Haha that's great. Definitely gonna have to use that one at the next sorority party. Believe it or not corny shit like that will get you laid, possibly a 3 way with those dumb broads
"I didn't know they gave out rings at the holocaust"

Haha that's great. Definitely gonna have to use that one at the next sorority party. Believe it or not corny shit like that will get you laid, possibly a 3 way with those dumb broads

Oi!!! Watch it - that's a bold generalisation!! :S
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss