SpeedRacer

"Poking" people on Facebook

I just use it as a forum to post photos of my adventures...but my neice and her fucking retarded friends use it incessantly for updating their every move every 5 minutes...seriously who fucking cares if you just got back from the doctors office or the mall...or whatever. Go out and DO some real shit then update your account once a week or so. But I created my account around 6 months ago and I've been on the site perhaps 3 or 4 times in that entire period of time.

It *does* sound naughty!! And because I'm not really too sure what it means, I haven't used that function yet! :D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

It *does* sound naughty!! And because I'm not really too sure what it means, I haven't used that function yet! :D

I dont know what it does either but I might have to sign up just to find out:$:) There has to be an easier way to get poked in this world....I may have found it:ph34r::ph34r::|[:/]
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Unless she aint trying hard enoughB|:ph34r:

I certainly didn't have enough time to try this last weekend. B|

But, you are right. It doesn't take any effort for a woman to get poked. The difficulty is in finding the one she wants to poke her. :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

OK seriously! what does that poking thing mean. I just joined a few weeks ago and I don't check it very often. So I check it tonight and a very hot girl I know at work poked me. When I opened it up to poke back there was a picture of her in a black tank top in a kind of sexy pose but i wouldn't say completely suggestive. Maybe more of a glamore shot pose but definitely sexy. Don't bullshit me. Because this dosn'r happen very often to me so I want to be sure i play this right. Plus it is someone I know at work and don't need the trouble if I misinterpret the meaning.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

OK seriously! what does that poking thing mean. I just joined a few weeks ago and I don't check it very often. So I check it tonight and a very hot girl I know at work poked me. When I opened it up to poke back there was a picture of her in a black tank top in a kind of sexy pose but i wouldn't say completely suggestive. Maybe more of a glamore shot pose but definitely sexy. Don't bullshit me. Because this dosn'r happen very often to me so I want to be sure i play this right. Plus it is someone I know at work and don't need the trouble if I misinterpret the meaning.

God, Tom, for your sake, I hope this is sarcasm.

If not.....:ph34r: