skymama

Which sounds better?

Emphasize the Custom Homes, as that is the primary work of all Quality Builders and quality Builders will always be busy, regardless of economic ups and downs.:|

Remodelers OTOH can sometimes be viewed as 'fly -by-night' and getting by on the small, less 'glorious' jobs.

market yoursleves as being the Elite, and as doing the Larger and more complicated projects....i.e. Building HOMES...

as for longevity.. try saying. " This House will still be "Quality" , , Looong after your last mortgage payment has been made!!! " ;)

jmy

as for longevity.. try saying. " This House will still be "Quality" , , Looong after your last mortgage payment has been made!!! " ;)

jmy

The word "Quality" has no inherent value. there is good quality and poor quality, quality on it's own is valueless.
It irks me when ever I see the word used to describe something as good. when it describes nothing.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The company I work for used to have the tag line "building better for less". That changed a couple of years back to 'for all the right reasons' and coincided with a list of reasons.

My limited marketing knowledge tells me to avoid statements that could be answered with 'well I hope so' The lasting for generations part is one of those. If you have to state the obvious it actually takes away from the message.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

The company I work for used to have the tag line "building better for less". That changed a couple of years back to 'for all the right reasons' and coincided with a list of reasons.

My limited marketing knowledge tells me to avoid statements that could be answered with 'well I hope so' The lasting for generations part is one of those. If you have to state the obvious it actually takes away from the message.

My favourite tag line is from "Joe Isuzu" ......... "It's fit for a king...... or a queen, if that's all you've got."

Simply put - Not all homes are custom, but all remodels are.

Re-bath, bathroom remodels in a box? Custom?:P

Ok - any REAL remodel is custom.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun