Bolas

Bolas's discount still's

OMG! those are crazy bad.
Seriously. Im laughing my ass off.

but he did get pics of liciousness in freefall!

Yes I did get pictures of them. You see those 2 specs, that's them. :P

Bolas's discount still's

:)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

dude, don't you know that his thread belongs in the photog forum?

definitely a unique helmet, thank for making me smile;)

I used to fashion a makeshift cord and slip my right hand through those dispoable camera's so I could film without having to spend all the damn $$ for expensive equipment. but I never even thought of strapping it to my helmet. BRAVO!!:D
My photos

My Videos

dude, don't you know that his thread belongs in the photog forum?

I think it's advertising.

This is my new business venture. I just sold the house, quit my job, and am putting everything into this. Why isn't anyone taking this seriously??!?! :|

Hey man,

the cool thing is that x amount of years from now, you will look back at these pictures fondly( not that you aren't already looking at them fondly.... but it will be different)

I still have my first video, and first stills around....
magical stuff man.

Everybody had to start somewhere!

jeff D-16906

Here they are, the pics you've all been waiting for...

I didn't mean to initiate thread drift...

Lauralicious: exit-1.jpg elicited a bit of a deja vu experience stemming from an exit somewhere over FL last November. I guess sufficient time has passed since then so I'll admit I was practicing a move Popsjumper taught me where, if all else fails, one can catch a quick cheap grope by feigning a botched approach to the door.;)

Bolas: You rock! My hat's off to you hmmm...perhaps a poor choice of words. My compliments to you on your engineering prowess.

Psychobob: you had better give us a call when you're here- it wouldn't be right to head to Emerald Coast without proper warm-up exercises.

Clark
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

Hey Bolas ! I think Cookie may make a Liquid lens for that unit. You should check on it if you are considering marketing it. How much will they be ? Will a Cam Eye II work on the early versions ?
You are clearly.....The Man !!!

Dude, I'm still LMAO over this. I thought, WTF, I'll dig up my first cam jump pics. I even still have the helmet and SLR, though neither have been used in quite some time. Old, outdated gear, and not anywhere near as cool as yours!

My :D camera jump was a solo though. I wanted to think about the camera, body position, specific shots, ect and not worry about anyone in the air around me. Just dug out the log book, and it was jump 101 (I know, I know, too soon, and I've only got 2 jumps, remember?) at Skydive Chicago, May 4th, 2003. I got a few exit shots from in the plane, Enterprise in the air (a shot I really wanted) and other crap. The camera I used was a Canon EOS 850. That camera didn't have a remote jack and I didn't feel like clicking the button, so I tore the camera apart and hot wired a jack, then mounted a blow switch on the helmet. The lense in the pics isn't the one I used either. I have a Sigma 24mm (old model, really old, but worked GREAT) around here somewhere.

Camhel1.jpg One shot I just took of the helmet and EOS 850 I used.

Camhel2.jpg Other side of helmet, and bottom of camera showing where I put the remote jack.

Enterprise Left the otter, and wanted a shot of the plane flying.

Sarge4web Our own sarge in Enterprise's door.

sabre24mm My Sabre 150 using the 850 w/ a Sigma 24mm.

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Lauralicious: exit-1.jpg elicited a bit of a deja vu experience stemming from an exit somewhere over FL last November. I guess sufficient time has passed since then so I'll admit I was practicing a move Popsjumper taught me where, if all else fails, one can catch a quick cheap grope by feigning a botched approach to the door.;)
Clark

Wow, Clark, look at you! 3 posts in less than 24 hours!!! :D I was wondering if/when this thread would get bumped because of the clicky.

As for your attempts at a "botched door approach" sometime in November, apparently Popsjumper didn't tell you that it's harder to pull that off in a Skyvan instead of a Caravan. :D:P:)

Can't wait to jump with you again in May, maybe you can funnel my 500th jump! :P

And OMG, those pics are still freaking funny.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

...and since enough time has passed and you don't remember the "grope", I'll fess up...

Since it was unpaid coaching for Clark, I only gave him the basics on the "quick cheap grope by feigning a botched approach to the door" maneuver and let him ad lib.

You gotta admit that since you didn't remember it, he pulled it off rather well! Got clean away!

Good job Clark!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D F*CKIN' A dude! Every time I wonder if there can possibly be a bigger DORK in this sport.....

Hail to the king!!! :)
Edit: A friend reminded me of these pics.

:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D F*CKIN' A dude! Every time I wonder if there can possibly be a bigger DORK in this sport.....

Hail to the king!!! :)
Edit: A friend reminded me of these pics.

I got a camera helmet! I got a camera helmet! YYyyyaaayyyyy!! YYYaaaayyyy! :ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

That's great. It's not easy to make me laugh at 4am.

Normally he has to drop trou for that response

People have been known to find the thongs quite humorous... ;)