Twoply

Blacklight tattoos anyone?

Ive seen a few seeing as my uncle was a tattoo artist for a while.

They look really cool from the ones ive seen.

The pic you posted is freking amazing. B|

Why not?
My direction in life is up...then down again REALLY REALLY FAST!!!
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
D.S. #55

if it is a tattoo, it's kinda pointless outside of a nightclub, unless you carry around a portable blacklight
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

if it is a tattoo, it's kinda pointless outside of a nightclub, unless you carry around a portable blacklight

no to some that IS the point, they want something hidden, seen only on their terms or under certain conditions. that and you can use it to win lots of bar bets ;)

thats a legit tattoo, depending on whos doing the work and the quality ink they use they can come out VERY well, alot of tattooists will not do blacklight because it is obviously a hard medium to work with. but ive seen a few that have turned out excellent.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

It is tattoo ink. The ink they used to use fade FAST, but they probbaly have improved in the years. It is not colorless, you can tell the outline in broad daylight, it shows up as a dull yellow lines in your skin

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

It is tattoo ink. The ink they used to use fade FAST, but they probbaly have improved in the years. It is not colorless, you can tell the outline in broad daylight, it shows up as a dull yellow lines in your skin

yeah the ink they used to use was harsh and would fade fast. Now there are MUCH better products out there. Skin Candy for one has a totally clear ink tha shows up under blacklight only. But the other issue is that tattooing does leave a sligh scar which is covered with the ink, usually so even though the ink is clear there still might be a slight scar outline depending on how you heal.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I have never and never would tattoo anyone with blacklight ink. When it first came out everyone was saying it's FDA approved. It was FDA approved for use in dead fish. (No tattoo ink is approved) They would tattoo the fish on a fishing vessel with the boat code or whatever and as they came off, that's how they knew how many each boat had brought in. It was causing skin cancer in people who were getting tattooed with it. Look it up and read about it, it's out there. Most tattoo artist I know still won't tattoo with it. They might of improved on it but I still won't do it since I still don't know much about the stuff.
Stop looking at me

I have never and never would tattoo anyone with blacklight ink. When it first came out everyone was saying it's FDA approved. It was FDA approved for use in dead fish. (No tattoo ink is approved) They would tattoo the fish on a fishing vessel with the boat code or whatever and as they came off, that's how they knew how many each boat had brought in. It was causing skin cancer in people who were getting tattooed with it. Look it up and read about it, it's out there. Most tattoo artist I know still won't tattoo with it. They might of improved on it but I still won't do it since I still don't know much about the stuff.

yeah the old stuff was HORRID, ive read the reports and such, so ill agree, but theres been alot more quality inks made in the last few years, blacklight ink is by no means for everyone.