skydivercowboy

crotch rocket highway skiing video!!!

Fucknuggest squids like this is why I have to mop up dead bodies and my insurance costs too much!

People that ride like that or stunt on public roads are the reason why people on sport bikes have such a bad reputation!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

clint is awesome at this kinda stuff!

So was the guy two weeks ago that t-boned a suburban! He was a champion rider.

The skill set is amazing; however, it should not be on a public roadway! He is completely wrong for doing that on a roadway.

Even if he's the only person killed in an accident, he will ruin the life of others involved with the accident.

Not that I have any sort of experience with technical riding, riding actions and major accidents...[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

clint is awesome at this kinda stuff!

So was the guy two weeks ago that head butted a suburban! He was a champion rider.

The skill set is amazing; however, it should not be on a public roadway! He is completely wrong for doing that on a roadway.

Even if he's the only person killed in an accident, he will ruin the life of others involved with the accident.

Not that I have any sort of experience with technical riding, riding actions and major accidents...[:/]

im not defending it, but im just saying, where else are you going to do somethihng like that? just happy it looked like an old rarely used road and not a main HWY. it looks like they went out to a place like that to reduce danger. not like they did it on the I5 (california) or something.
IHYD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI0-29As-CY

this is my friend (clint)... he is insane!!! i filmed this for him 2 years ago.

I am with Aggiedave on this one. I as well have cleaned up many a dead crothrocket riders from the roadways.. In all my years of EMS i have only picked up 1 hog rider and thats because she was going slow around a corner and laid the bike over in gravel.
Sportbike guys doing stunts leave big skid marks, even the ones with awesome, mad, killa, crazy skills....
www.greenboxphotography.com

Just like uber-aggressive swooping, fun to watch but it only takes once..............:o

I ride a Vmax, I get screwed with by young crotchrocket riding peeps all the time. They normally have no idea I'm a middle aged guy with three kids. The aggressive riding on crowded highways in urban areas is just stupid and gives us all a bad name.

With that said, on a long straight street with no traffic, these tools have no idea they are messing with a middle aged man on a 15yr old 140hp bike...B|B|

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Dude that's so easy a 4 year old can do it.
:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwsnk1pdnts&feature=fvw

Turn down the sound if you can't stand shitty rap music.:ph34r:

OK that is WELL COOL,
BUT
I cannot believe that they don't even have a leather on the little guy, gravel rash on that skin is gunna hurt like hell.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?