ACMESkydiver

We Need Your Prayers Right Now Please

Just please pray for justice. That the jury sees the truth. Please send us your prayer that an evil man does not escape his fate and is allowed to go free to hurt another child.

Please help us. This child deserves for the truth to set her free of the nightmares and the pain.

God knows I would have given anything to save her this grief if I could have.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm so sorry. I've missed all the news leading up to this thread but I feel terrible for you from what it sounds like. I don't always understand how things work but NOW I'll pray that you are given a way to mentally and emotionally cope with all of this, court rulings aside.
TPM Sister #102

I'm so sorry to hear this. Your child is lucky to have such a loving Mama though, so I'm sure you will be able to help her (him?) get through this just fine. (Hug)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm so sorry. I've missed all the news leading up to this thread

There wasn't any public news, as it was in trial and we couldn't talk about it. It has been in case setting awaiting trial for A YEAR AND A HALF. >:(

I replied to a very kind PM I got, and forgive me if I copy and paste just to get some details out...but there is about a triple shot of whiskey downstairs that is calling me:

I guess the good news in this is that he was NOT acquitted by the jury; he was NOT found 'not guilty'.

It was a hung jury. We don't know what the split was. But in Washington state, that means he goes free, unless it happened to be something like an 11-1 guilty split, which then they'll put the case back into what they call case setting (which took us a year and a half) and try to plea negotiate, or re-try the case if the prosecutor feels strongly about it, but I didn't get a good vibe from her that she would re-try.

If it goes back to another trial, our child will have to face that son of a bitch again in trial. So will I. So will her dad, but I don't worry about us...

Fucker laughed when they announced the hung jury and no verdict.

There is still a small chance that he will be held accountable...but hearing 'no verdict' was the most devastating pain I have had in my life, next to when they told me my son might die when he was a baby.

I don't remember ever crying like that in my life.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm so sorry. I've missed all the news leading up to this thread

There wasn't any public news, as it was in trial and we couldn't talk about it. It has been in case setting awaiting trial for A YEAR AND A HALF. >:(

I replied to a very kind PM I got, and forgive me if I copy and paste just to get some details out...but there is about a triple shot of whiskey downstairs that is calling me:

I guess the good news in this is that he was NOT acquitted by the jury; he was NOT found 'not guilty'.

It was a hung jury. We don't know what the split was. But in Washington state, that means he goes free, unless it happened to be something like an 11-1 guilty split, which then they'll put the case back into what they call case setting (which took us a year and a half) and try to plea negotiate, or re-try the case if the prosecutor feels strongly about it, but I didn't get a good vibe from her that she would re-try.

If it goes back to another trial, our child will have to face that son of a bitch again in trial. So will I. So will her dad, but I don't worry about us...

Fucker laughed when they announced the hung jury and no verdict.

There is still a small chance that he will be held accountable...but hearing 'no verdict' was the most devastating pain I have had in my life, next to when they told me my son might die when he was a baby.

I don't remember ever crying like that in my life.

Damn Girl. i wish i would have seen this earlier - I am sorry - but a chance is a chance . . . the world today has turned south and is becoming a more evil place to live in.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'll e-mail you.[:/]

I love you guys and wish the best.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn....So sorry to hear this. I hope you all find a way to cope with the pain that this has and will continue to cause. I will keep to myself what should happen to any sorry son of bitch that can hurt a child like that!>:( My thoughts and prayers are with you!~

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Jaye, I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. Hopefully, the universe will somehow give that sick bastard that hurt your daughter, exactly what he deserves. More than anything, I hope that you, your daughter and your family is able to stay strong and find comfort in knowing that so many are in support of you. I'm so sad that this has happened to your family. I'm thinking of all of you, especially you and your daughter and sending much love and strength your way.