Portuguese77

Flexon with Sabre170 or Prestige With Jedei 170?

I'm thinking about buying between a Flexon (1995 -1000 jump) with Sabre 170 (1995 -1000 jumps) or Prestige (1995- ? jumps) With Jedei 170(1996-300 Jumps).
The price for these 2 systems is pretty much the same but want to know what you experienced flyers have to say about it. I just got my A licence (44 jumps) but will be doing between 400-500 jumps in Russia in the next 4 months. Both containers will fit me as both jumpers have my height. I'm 6'tall + 176 lbs (80kg). Any advice?

The Jedei ia an advanced canopy that should be flown by experienced canopy polits. Honestly.. the Flexon sounds like its canopy choice is better suited for your skill level at this point. Plus RI is still in business for spare parts if needed.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

i think neither of them would be suitable based on the information you have provided.

if you have to buy one or the other then the flexon with the sabre 2. the jedei is a bad option for you at this time.

but i would highly recommend you wait until you find something more suitable to your needs which would include a 190 main.

hope this helps.

arlo