Lastchance

Blazing Angels for WII

Does anybody out there play this game? And if so how in the hell do you follow Joe throught the canyon? I'm not a big gamer but I've been playing this game off and on since X-mas. Got through to here and have been stuck on this level forever and it's really starting to piss me off. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm about ready to throw the controler through the TV set and my dog thinks I'm nuts. He can't figure out why I'm sitting calmly in my easy chair and then start yelling profanities at the television.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Reminds me of that TV commercial where the gamers throw tantrums and act like 2 year olds, or toss the TV out of the 2nd story window. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I managed to beat that level by eventually memorizing the course and knowing when/where to make each turn. I also found running the controls in Arcade mode for part of it helped since it limited the motion and prevented me from rolling it with out meaning to. I rolled into the water many times until i figured that one out.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I have it pretty well memorized but still manage to clip a wall every time or I get almost through and run out of time. 3 min and 8 Secs is not alot. Thanks for the advice. Can I switch to and from Arcade mode during the game?

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.