monkycndo

PSA---Don't forget to fill out your census form.

OK you slackers. Make sure to fill out and send in your census form. April 1 is the last day to send it in before you get put on the list for someone to come out and visit you to remind you to fill it out.

Was listening to NPR and the cost to the census to get your mailed form is $0.42. The cost to have someone visit you is about $60. So do the budget a favor and fill out and send your census form in.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Was listening to NPR and the cost to the census to get your mailed form is $0.42. The cost to have someone visit you is about $60. So do the budget a favor and fill out and send your census form in.

And how much money was wasted sending out the idiotic notice a week prior telling us they were sending a form, and then again a week afterward telling they sent us a form a week earlier?:S:S:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

OK you slackers. Make sure to fill out and send in your census form. April 1 is the last day to send it in before you get put on the list for someone to come out and visit you to remind you to fill it out.

Never got one:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

But if we don't fill it out, then that gives people jobs going around and interviewing us. So isn't that better? Oh my god, the dilemma!

The local news ran a story on hiring and training for the census workers in our area-A good look and the people that were applying for those jobs was motivation enough to get the form filled out. I don't want them coming to my house.:S

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

My son got a Census job. If anyone is in St. Augustine, don't fill out your form so he can keep his job. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I didn't even get a census form...if I did, they'd get a count of people in the household, and that's it...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Filled it out and returned it already.....Got a 2nd form in the mail today. :D:D:D

Perhaps _not condoning this - but perhaps you could make stuff up . . . in a BIG way - like 26 kids - or something . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

filled out and put back in the mail the next day :)

Filled mine out and mailed off within days.

I waited until April 1 since I am not good at predicting the future. :P

They sent mine back - I made an F.[:/]

My house was recently built. The street doesn't show up in autmated systems. So, I didn't get a form. Wanting to be a good little citizen, I called the number that their website says to call. It asked me for the number from my census form. ???

I pushed the button that indicates I don't have such a number. The system told me that I couldn't be helped until at least the 12th of April. Call back then.

I don't get a warm fuzzy about the competence of this government agency.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.