skittles_of_SDC

tactics for picking up single moms.

Btw, I would go for girls my age but they are all with their parents

Just a guess here, but I think you are not a good judge of how old girls really are... You do know what jailbait is, right?

lol, gotta love jailbait.

anyway, pretend like you love the fact they have children...then hit it nd quit it, unless you want a relationship which...then your on your own:P
\,,,/(-_^)\,,,/
"For once you have tasted flight,you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been,and will long to return"

I wanna hear from the women. How do I pick up the single moms at a theme park when I spot them?

Guys you can give me advice but I'll probably just ignore it. :P

Btw, I would go for girls my age but they are all with their parents or boyfriends.

I will let you borrow the 9yr old for a day. Cant take him anywhere without him flirting with the ladies... Heck, you might learn a thing or two from him...:P:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Single moms don't abort so you have to be careful they have shown there disregard for society once don't put them to the test again.

On the flip side...odds are not a lotta virgin single moms, only one comes readily to mind anyway. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

On the flip side...odds are not a lotta virgin single moms, only one comes readily to mind anyway. ;)

You knew her???:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ditch the Jacklyn Onassis sunglasses and, I don't know, shave? And grow a head of hair you can comb. And get your pants up off the ground.

The thug look is so over . . .

NickD :)

But... But.. His name is candy.. :D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Anybody know if the Shah pounded in this weekend? He should be all over this by now with a 7 paragraph minimum.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

first off, stay the fuck away from single moms. unless you are a little older and have carpet monkey's of your own, you're asking for trouble.

since you are going to ignore that and hit on them anyway, i want to inform you that you'll likely look like a gigantic douche and just a little bit creepy trying to pick up milfs at the kiddie park.

besides, i think the parlament house is more your speed anyway.B|

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

theme Park?!!??!?!??

Go to strip club!!!
Watch the tuesday crowd. . .Not your "A" squad.:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

first off, stay the fuck away from single moms. unless you are a little older and have carpet monkey's of your own, you're asking for trouble.

since you are going to ignore that and hit on them anyway, i want to inform you that you'll likely look like a gigantic douche and just a little bit creepy trying to pick up milfs at the kiddie park.

besides, i think the parlament house is more your speed anyway.B|

I have but two rules in life when it comes to dating.
1) NO big girls.
2) NO single moms.

Again it's not about the mom it's about the kids. Kids are great! They are all in their own way "good" and by coming in for a side swipe sure it may be fun for you but....(god this is going to sound bad) "Some one think of the children!"

But that being said, I've actually have seen guys get with a single mom and having it work out very very very well. So just be respectful and treat the kids as if they were your own.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Get a new tattoo, take off all your clothes and jump off of a balcony rail??:)

Make sure there's water below, not just another deck.:P

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

You don't pick them up. But if you're nice (e.g. helping pick up a lost item from a kid, sharing a seat with the older kid and being nice to them on a ride that only takes 2 in a car, etc) you might get to chat with her for a bit.

Pretend it's a chaperoned situation. Because it is. And the closest you'll come to "picking her up" is to, after helping her give her kids a great time at the theme park, maybe offer her your number or take hers. But you have to really do it, and not try to be the hero yourself or take her attention or anything.

The only ones you'll "pick up" at a theme park by playing roles are the ones who will shit all over you, and who are raising their children to emulate them. Please, please don't take up with them.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)