JohnMitchell

Weekend Numbers, and What Did You Do for Easter?

0:1:0

The winds let up enough for a while Saturday I got up for one jump. No beer this weekend, but last weekend, when there was no numbers thread.......
.... first jump at Skydive San Marcos, TX
.....first jump at Skydive Temple (and it was my first try at a CRW jump). That was waaaaaaaay fun. Thanks, Walt and skydivermom for jumping with me and Wendy for the loan of a canopy. I am definitely going to try that again and hopefully I'll do better next time.

LOL....I count three cases too Granny! Don't make me come back to Star and write it up on the beer board! ;)

4:1

zhills easter boogie:
2 super otter loads
1 caravan load
1 skyvan load.

the look n TKs face when 3 extra people on the skyvan load landed that werent manifested was great!

1 beer for friendly accuracy comp fail.
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

The winds let up enough for a while Saturday I got up for one jump. No beer this weekend, but last weekend, when there was no numbers thread.......
.....first jump at Skydive Temple (and it was my first try at a CRW jump). That was waaaaaaaay fun. Thanks, Walt and skydivermom for jumping with me and Wendy for the loan of a canopy. I am definitely going to try that again and hopefully I'll do better next time.

If not mistaken, I count 3 cases of beer there!B|

Just two... Only one jump at each dz. I'll be bringing the beer next time I'm in Texas. Hopefully better weather so I can do more jumps.

First Crw jump too!B|

Not the way the rules are written. The first jump and Temple and the first CRW jump were the same jump, and there's a limit of one case per jump. :) But it was so much fun there, that I'll consider bringing two cases anyway....
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

LOL....I count three cases too Granny! Don't make me come back to Star and write it up on the beer board! ;)

Actually, I should be on the beer board there anyway for getting my D, but Tim, our beer cop, is slipping. lol

The first jump at Temple and the first CRW jump were the same jump. Damned wind.... only got one jump there.
[:/]
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

:|:5:[BEER]

Wondered why there was so many people in my house for Easter

So what was the beer for?

And why did you have so many people over?

I'm marking your essay with a "D+".:P

My first 5way! Kinda hard to achieve at a 182 dz- but I was at Dallas. Huge thanks to lippy for teaching me a lot and getting me the 5way!

No idea...I came home and all these people were there. What was my mom doing?!?!?!?! I swear there was a pregnant 16 yr old in a prom dress. I hid in my room....remember...Just got divorced...I moved back home to skydive mroe and pay bills less. :)
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

1:3:??

One ff Saturday before winds kicked up.
One ff Sunday then TI level II before winds kicked up again. The TI jump went off great but the last time I remember being that nervous exiting the plane was when my IAD instructor looked at me and said, "I do not have your pilot chute."
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

;):6:0

1 3-way, 4 4-ways at the GSL meet, and 1 awesome coach jump. I
Slept in, worked around the house, and worked on our garden on Easter Sunday. It was a gorgeous day for yardwork! B| Probably a gorgeous day for skydiving too, but oh well.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

My partner is waiting on his new rig and he's put 8 on my Cobalt which sucks for me.[:/]

WTF! Does he know you refer to him as "my partner?" :o

Hey we're still freeflying and looking for a new vidiot. You, on the other hand, are now just handling meat.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

My partner is waiting on his new rig and he's put 8 on my Cobalt which sucks for me.[:/]

Hey we're still freeflying and looking for a new vidiot. You, on the other hand, are now just handling meat.

He is a damn sellout![:/]:|
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

That's just mean!
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

That's just mean!

you can quit before its to late:P:D:D:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

How was your weekend and Easter?

Jumped in retarded conditions, but as was said before we jumped "no ones ever died on easter right?"

Fucked it up, felt my back pop on opening which is giving me daily pain and took a chunk of skin off my neck from the helmet chin cup. :|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.