Thanatos340

I need a little help please..

Sorry, Waaaaaaaaaaaay to straight to vote in this male objectification.

I've met you-no you're not

Go vote
:P

Yep . . . Go Vote!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He made it to the next round.. Semi-finals. Thanks to all that voted. Now I really need your help.

Please VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

He finally actually has competition this time and Like always.. The Boy needs all the help he can get!!:D:D

Help my brother become a Pageant Queen Please.

If we can do this, I promise to Crown him and Staple the Sash to him at Skyfest this year AND make him wear it the whole time.:D:D:D

He made it to the next round.. Semi-finals. Thanks to all that voted. Now I really need your help.

Please VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

He finally actually has competition this time and Like always.. The Boy needs all the help he can get!!:D:D

Help my brother become a Pageant Queen Please.

If we can do this, I promise to Crown him and Staple the Sash to him at Skyfest this year AND make him wear it the whole time.:D:D:D

It should be a rainbow colored one - Hell - you should make him wear it even if he's just runner up!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Should we use 1/2 inch staples or 1 inch staples to attach it to him?? Wouldn't want it coming off or anything.:D

Medical staples! Lets be hygenic about it - any nurses or doctors here should apply directly to J for the honor of attaching the sash. Just imagine he has been cut deep and wide and needs to close the wound. I'm thinking one every 1/2 inch or so along the front and 2" on the back.

Ask your brother if it makes him feel dirty knowing how many guys had to vote for him to get this far:|B|:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

MAYBE . . . just MAYBE - he prefers it that way.:o

I'll vote again today. I had no idea he was your brother.

Does the page not allow scripts. Seems like that would be an easy way to ensure a WIN.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

LOL!!! We got Prettyboy Zoolander Jr. past the Shirtless Wonder and into the Finals!! Almost there, Please vote for James for the last time. I have his Sash And Crown almost finished. I promise pictures will be posted.

Almost there, Just have this last round. Please VOTE.. The Boy needs all the help he can get (As Usual).:P:D:D

I think the contest is over tomorrow. I really do not know what he wins but I was told that last year the Radio station threw a Party for the winner t a local night club.

If he wins, I am hoping to talk them in to throwing him a Party at The Farm, I am sure Hans and Greg would Love the publicity and I know we will make sure James "feels the love" from his family and friends.

Thanks everyone for helping out. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY this could have happened with everyone's help. The finish line is in sight, Please keep voting. Today is supposed to be the last day.

We all know that every good pageant queen needs a good waxing, So we make sure to have plenty of duct tape on hand before the crowning as well.:D:D:D