npgraphicdesign

What's the most creative marriage proposal you've seen...

When I was getting certified for Scuba, on my open water dive, a bunch of my friends came along. My buddy wired the engagement ring into a shell and had it in the pocket of his BC. While i was off getting tested, the 2 of them were exploring the kelp beds, and he pulled it out of his pocket, got her attention, and opened it to show her the ring.

Was very cool!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

When I was getting certified for Scuba, on my open water dive, a bunch of my friends came along. My buddy wired the engagement ring into a shell and had it in the pocket of his BC. While i was off getting tested, the 2 of them were exploring the kelp beds, and he pulled it out of his pocket, got her attention, and opened it to show her the ring.

Was very cool!

damn!! I had they exact idea a few years back!!! :o

I had a buddy film me at sunset and held up a sign. It was on a Wednesday, That Saturday morning a lot of non-skydiving friends of our "happened" to be at the DZ and we showed the video.

While watching she says "whats that sign, what does it say" then it came into view and she got really quiet. And said yes.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I saw a Youtube vid the other day of a guy who tied the engagement ring to a heart shaped helium balloon. He handed it to his intended, popped the question, and she got so excited, yep, you guessed it, she let go of the balloon and away it went.

Internet hoax? I don't know. The reactions sound pretty real to me. :S:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgArB-RTPFo

I saw a Youtube vid the other day of a guy who tied the engagement ring to a heart shaped helium balloon. He handed it to his intended, popped the question, and she got so excited, yep, you guessed it, she let go of the balloon and away it went.

:D"What do I do, man? Do we get the fire depatment out here? " :D
Nope! call these guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7Hl28MHio
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

One winter I lived in a motorhome in the Arizona desert. Every Tuesday afternoon they held a jam session outdoors on an improvised stage. One day this man of 80+ years got up.Dressed to the 9's in western wear. In a voice that fit his age he sang the Blue Danube waltz. As he got to the last line he stepped off the stage, walked to this young lady (a meer child of 70 something) dropped to one knee as he took off his cowboy hat. He looked opened the box containing the ring and ask her for her hand. She presented her left hand to him and said "Of course."
It must have been dusty that day, cause there wasn't a dry eye in the crowd.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

"WHY DID YOU TIE IT TO THE BALLOON???":D:D:D

Girl, do you really think he hasn't already come to the realization that was a bad idea?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My buddy's brother in law was a strength/conditioning trainer for the Montreal Canadians. His girlfriend was a big fan.

He took her to a game in Montreal and got his b/law to give them a tour of the dressing room before the players showed up. He had one jersey hanging up with his last name on the back of it. She says "look they gave you a jersey! No fair! Where's mine?" He says "It's right here" and spins it around and it also has his last name on it. She basically says "WTF, it's your name". So he gets down on his knee, does his thing and asks if she would like to share his last name... She says yes and they open the doors and all the players come in to congratulate them.

His proposal.. my idea. Now I'm trying to figure out how to top it. I'm thinking Machu Pichu will be a good start.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I was at Discovery Cove a year or so after it opened. I did the 'Trainer for a day' package with a small group. There was a young Scottish couple and the young man had arranged with the tainer to have one of the dolphins to deliver a floatie toy to his bride-to-be with 'Will you marry me?' written on it.
Everyone thought it was very original and cute.:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."